Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to Lose Bone mass?

Hatesselfnrcs

New member
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Messages
5
Online time
44m
Reputation
4
How can I lose bone mass around my cheekbones? It looks like I have close-set eyes, meaning a low IPD. My face is also more elongated, and because of the BS around my cheekbones, my face has become wider, making it look like I have a low IPD.
 
How can I lose bone mass around my cheekbones? It looks like I have close-set eyes, meaning a low IPD. My face is also more elongated, and because of the BS around my cheekbones, my face has become wider, making it look like I have a low IPD.
????
 
How can I lose bone mass around my cheekbones? It looks like I have close-set eyes, meaning a low IPD. My face is also more elongated, and because of the BS around my cheekbones, my face has become wider, making it look like I have a low IPD.
r****d
 
There is nothing you can do besides OBO, which you can't even get, or cheekbone shaving, which you shouldnt get unless you jaw is already wide snd your cheekbones are much wider.

I kind of have a similar shape, just grow your hair and have it on both sides of your eyes a bit. A middle part or straight bangs should work.

also why are the replies so retarded lol this is a common issue
 
There is nothing you can do besides OBO, which you can't even get, or cheekbone shaving, which you shouldnt get unless you jaw is already wide snd your cheekbones are much wider.

I kind of have a similar shape, just grow your hair and have it on both sides of your eyes a bit. A middle part or straight bangs should work.

also why are the replies so retarded lol this is a common issue
What îs OBO and why i cant get it?
 
How can I lose bone mass around my cheekbones? It looks like I have close-set eyes, meaning a low IPD. My face is also more elongated, and because of the BS around my cheekbones, my face has become wider, making it look like I have a low IPD.
Give the bonemass to my zygos 😂
 
How can I lose bone mass around my cheekbones? It looks like I have close-set eyes, meaning a low IPD. My face is also more elongated, and because of the BS around my cheekbones, my face has become wider, making it look like I have a low IPD.
The only way to do it realistically is bone shaving surgery…. Like mass reduction
 
What îs OBO and why i cant get it?
Its a surgery that repositions your eyes. Its only done for some medical conditions, you wont be able to just ask a cosmetic surgeon for OBO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top