Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to lose face fat while being skinny?

Farsavage100

I'm 15 and is an underweight skinny person but the only place where fat exists is my face, I am currently on a bulk but is there a way to simultaneously lose face fat at the same time? Or should I just deal with the insults until the time to cut.

The thing I realized about Bulking is that its more of a mental battle than physical. yea eating a lot of calories is hard but when we're obsessing over small imperfections on our bodies its hard to accept that the best environment for your body to build muscle, comes with you getting a little bit chubby. As long as youre getting all the right macros and sticking to the plan, Youre gonna be so glad you bulked thru the winter. stick it out✊

I'm 15 and is an underweight skinny person but the only place where fat exists is my face, I am currently on a bulk but is there a way to simultaneously lose face fat at the same time? Or should I just deal with the insults until the time to cut.
I found while bulking that a lack of potassium, and a excess of carbs+salt led to my face becoming crazy bloated (went from 172-205-187-220-189)

I found while bulking that a lack of potassium, and a excess of carbs+salt led to my face becoming crazy bloated (went from 172-205-187-220-189)
Yes I lost muscle on my last cut I got injured

Chew Gum and go on a caloric surplus. Could also try mewing but idrk if that works personally. The gum works well for the face and strengthens the jaw muscles to give a masculine look. Caloric surplus for the weight and mewing because people do it???

Def start working out. You need to put on muscle while losing fat which you can do as beginner if you do it properly in while maintaining weight. You can also try losing weight but working out is still really important again, as beginner you can probably gain muscle while losing weight. If you do it without working out you will lose more % muscle less % fat which will be awful as you're already skinny.

do jaw exercises, search on yt for exercise for jawline and it is gonna help you reduce face fat as well, u can try gua sha it's really effective as well

The thing I realized about Bulking is that its more of a mental battle than physical. yea eating a lot of calories is hard but when we're obsessing over small imperfections on our bodies its hard to accept that the best environment for your body to build muscle, comes with you getting a little bit chubby. As long as youre getting all the right macros and sticking to the plan, Youre gonna be so glad you bulked thru the winter. stick it out✊
thanks 😭 i had this problem too

Definitivamente empieza a hacer ejercicio. Necesitas ganar músculo mientras pierdes grasa, lo cual puedes hacer como principio si lo haces correctamente mientras mantienes el peso. También puedes intentar perder peso, pero hacer ejercicio sigue siendo muy importante nuevamente; Como principio, probablemente puedas ganar músculo mientras pierdes peso. Si lo haces sin hacer ejercicio, perderás más % de músculo, menos % de grasa, lo cual será terrible porque ya estás delgado.

Tengo 15 años y soy una persona delgada y con bajo peso, pero el único lugar donde existe grasa es mi cara. Actualmente estoy en gran volumen, pero ¿hay alguna manera de perder grasa facial al mismo tiempo? ¿O debería simplemente lidiar con los insultos hasta el momento de cortar?
Deja de comer azúcar y sodio y ponte hielo y listo, también puedes hacer ejercicios para la cara pero tienes que ser persistente y constante

Deja de comer azúcar y sodio y ponte hielo y listo, también puedes hacer ejercicios para la cara pero tienes que ser persistente y constante
WHY ARE YOU TELLING HIM TO STOP EATING SUGAR n***a
HE NEEDS TO EAT SUGAR WHILE HES STILL GROWING TO MAXIMIZE INSULIN THEREFOE MAKING HIM GROW TALLER

Drop seed oils, processed foods, and drink minimum 2 liters a day. Start adjusting your tongue whenever not in use too.