Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How do I lose more face fat

Tamecoolboy333

I’m 15 years old 5,8 150 pounds lean I’ve been going to the gym for 1 year now and am pretty defined but I feel like I have a fat face like a baby face and was wondering how I could slim it down more even being pretty defined like me (don’t mind the hair in some clips)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
e5GUBAu.png
YLWAy7j.jpg
JGdlvUj.jpg

eat less fat lol

677 is experimental and could be dangerous.

try a diet low in refined carbs before 677

lean down overall first and then follow a debloating regimen such as
-making sure you have the right electrolyte ratio (less salt more potassium)
-drink water
-gua sha and ice rolling for lymphatic drainage

also build up your jaw muscles with mewing and chewing

lean down overall first and then follow a debloating regimen such as
-making sure you have the right electrolyte ratio (less salt more potassium)
-drink water
-gua sha and ice rolling for lymphatic drainage

also build up your jaw muscles with mewing and chewing
What website says the correct electrolyte ratio?

Also I have a debloating hypothesis... if lower-third bloat was mainly from sodium, then all someone would have to do is sweat or wait till summer and sweat, or go to a spa and sweat, and they would automatically get a good lower third. Feel free to try to prove or disprove this hypothesis.

2nd part... the body is made of 98% water... reducing the amount of water the body has is literally dehydration.

What website says the correct electrolyte ratio?

Also I have a debloating hypothesis... if lower-third bloat was mainly from sodium, then all someone would have to do is sweat or wait till summer and sweat, or go to a spa and sweat, and they would automatically get a good lower third. Feel free to try to prove or disprove this hypothesis.
I’m not pretending to be extremely knowledgeable in this area, I just know that more potassium less salt is a commonly accepted debloat theory. I may be wrong but I think it has something to do with water retention? As for the website someone on .org said 4:1 potassium to salt ratio, but I’d advise doing more research.

2nd part... the body is made of 98% water... reducing the amount of water the body has is literally dehydration.
I said “drink water”. It helps you debloat because if you constantly supply the body with water, supposedly it doesn’t need to retain so much water

I’m not pretending to be extremely knowledgeable in this area, I just know that more potassium less salt is a commonly accepted debloat theory. I may be wrong but I think it has something to do with water retention? As for the website someone on .org said 4:1 potassium to salt ratio, but I’d advise doing more research.
i mean i believed the water retention bs at first until one day i realized the body is 98% water... If water retention was the main cause of a bad lower third then anyone who sweat at summer would immediately get a good lower third...

im open to someone trying to prove that water retention theory isn't bs though

I said “drink water”. It helps you debloat because if you constantly supply the body with water, supposedly it doesn’t need to retain so much water
drinking water causes dehydration. u need to add salt and potassium to the water

Back