Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to measure clavicle width?

Jack Stormer

How do i measure the width of the clavicle? Should it be measured from the body prominence in one end to another? i do not know the anatomical terms. Pardon me. What is a decent clavicle to hip ratio in an average male?

To measure your frame, you stand against a wall with your back and mark the places your shoulders end.

To measure your frame, you stand against a wall with your back and mark the places your shoulders end.
He asked about clavicle width, not bideltoid.
View attachment 17555

Less than 20inch is subhuman kys tier
The chart is legit. Tbh true <20 inches is subhuman tier, but I'm not in the mood of roping or suggesting anybody else to rope.

He asked about clavicle width, not bideltoid.
What good is knowing only your clavicle width? I'm sure he just meant bideltoid and didn't express himself right.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What good is knowing only your clavicle width? I'm sure he just meant bideltoid and didn't express himself right.
no, i meant clavicle width. from one clavicle end to the other.

Back