Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to sleep on back with deviated septum

Vina

I have a deviated septum (moderate) and turbinates (bad). I can breathe through my nose nonetheless because one of my nostril is usually clear, the other ranging from 30-100% congested. I cannot do surgery until next year. I avoid mouth breathing. Idk if I snore or not because I sleep alone with locked door and noise machine.

Sleeping on my side has been causing face asymmetry. I managed to compress one of my cheekbones and I feel it a lot more from waking up. I naturally have very high cheekbones.

What can I do to restrain myself from sleeping on the side?

not sure, but i have been trouble getting comfortable sleeping lately, my neck always aches. i might need more exercise.

my advice is if you are sleeping on your back then dont use a pillow. pillow seems to make forward protruding hyoid worse and cause more neck pains.

why dont u sleep on the other side to reduce asymettry?

U can't change how u sleep most of the times and all apes sleep on side and i also have deviated septum and i can't fall asleep on any side other than my left ive tried but nothing works

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
U can't change how u sleep most of the times and all apes sleep on side and i also have deviated septum and i can't fall asleep on any side other than my left ive tried but nothing works
I’m getting rhinoplasty next year. Will cost $9,100 which is on the lower end. I am seeing the top surgeon in my country

I’m getting rhinoplasty next year. Will cost $9,100 which is on the lower end. I am seeing the top surgeon in my country
Which country also u can get it cheaper in india but results might not be as good and its very unsafe

Use a pillow that you use on airplanes and roadtrips, put yourself between your actual pillow and the wall, it works for me.

Back