Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to style maxx?

Ekate

I feel bad
Reputable
Established
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
1,991
Reputation
2,707
Anyone knows a good pair of jeans or dresses that are not revealing too much?I just always wear the same stuff and slowly it’s kind of embarrassing..these are like the only good jeans I have.Dos Anton know what could fit me?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9806.webp
    IMG_9806.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9805.webp
    IMG_9805.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
just go thrifting and find some you like
 
But It’s risky because it could look ugly and I just don’t know what to look for
you can try them on in changing rooms, and you can just steal fits from tt ngl
 
it was never about the style
 
I have none that’s the problem I talkin about
I obviously know we’re to buy clothes but I don’t know what clothes are the best
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top