Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Hunter eyes are not created through the brow ridge

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
A low set and Forward projecting brow Ridge is only the small cherry on the top, the General eyeshape is created through the shape of your upper orbitals, the brow Ridge only sits superficially on your upper orbitals.

(unless you have a EXTREME lowset brow Ridge, if thats the case then theres no visible difference between your upper orbitals and your brow Ridge, but on most People theres a significant visible difference between the upper orbital Edge and the brow Ridge(

The most important area of your orbitals are the upper orbitals

They are often called: Supraorbital Notch or supraorbital margin

They basically sit 1-3mm beneath the browridge, they are the MOST IMPORTANT Areas in your orbital socket since they are completely responsible whetever if your upper eyelids are exposed or not

Here a graphical Demonstration: (Upper orbital area marked in green)
zAOa8Ur.jpg

If they are low set and straight/angular = hooded hunter eye slayer

If they are round and high set = Prey eyed soycuck (like in the pic above)

It doesnt really matter how high or low set your browridge is, most guys who have a low set and angular upper orbitals dont automatically also have a low set and Forward projecting brow ridge

Tyson Beckford, Leonardo DiCaprio and also the Ultra hunter eye female model kelly mittendorf DONT HAVE a low set and Forward projecting browridge, but they have very straight and low set upper orbitals

A low set browridge is actually in most cases a ugly ogre feature, a perfect example is Brian Shimansky

The angularity and low setness of the Upper orbitals actually correlates more with masculinity than the low setness and Forward projection of the brow ridge

Most Soycucks brow Ridge mog Sudanese africans into oblivion, but Sudanese men still have more masculline eyes because of their angular shaped upper orbitals

Of Course your lateral/infraorbital rims should be also angular/straight and Forward protruding for a ideal eye area

One of the most important Things is also your orbital width to height Ratio, Slayer orbitals should not only be angular and squarish, but also wide and vertically narrow

Positive tilted orbitals are also a great Thing, they will produce more likely a positive canthal tilt along with a downswinged inner canthus

Here another quick comparison between incel and Slayer orbitals (just brutal)

C7R1qHz.png

GOOD THREAD OP

I AM FEELING MY ORBITALS AND I CAN TELL I HAVE THE SLAYER ONES ON THE RIGHT, THEY ARE RECTANGULAR WITH SLIGHT CURVATURE ON THE CORNERS (I HOPE)

I think I'm in the middle, norma tier eye area.

download (5).jpg
my orbital look like this but my zygo area is recessed back by 1 mm and down by 1 mm.

my method for curing this is.
tenor.gif

mine slope down like this "\", e.g. oblique triangle.

thread too high iq for me, dont understand a word of it

But do male models really have the skull shown in those pictures? Seems far fetched to believe