Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am a skinny teenager but i don't have a defined face

Gigamaxxer

I am 15 years old, a relativity skinny guy but with a decent build prominent chest, shoulders with decent shoulder to waist ratio. My body fat is low (around 10-13%) but my face is still not as defined as I would want it to be. My side profile is is not very good that is because of my mid jawline and puffy cheeks. Im wondering what I can do to get a more defined face, prominent chin, jawline, and decrease puffiness/ fat on my cheeks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How will going to the gym make my facial features more prominent

How will going to the gym make my facial features more prominent
I believe your sodium intake and retention of water can make one’s face look puffy, try reducing your sodium intake and aim for at least 3 litres of water per day. Hope this helps bro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe your sodium intake and retention of water can make one’s face look puffy, try reducing your sodium intake and aim for at least 3 litres of water per day. Hope this helps bro
Thanks for the tips bro but I already drink 4-5 liters of water everyday, I've limited my sodium intake a lot and sure I've seen some improvements but I'm still not satisfied. I guess that if I start focusing on the gym my face will slowly but surely get more defined

I started drinking more water and eating a low diet and more potassium foods like a lot of bananas I got pretty good progress

Basically cut out salt from your diet and too much sugar and you'll lose face fat. Stop eating processed food. Drink lots of water and maybe mix water and chlorphyl, or mix lemon and water. Tbh I used to have chubby cheeks at 15 even though I was really skinny but as soon as I turned 16 I naturally lost face fat due to puberty. The older you get the less face fat you have.

Pata tener una mandíbula y mentón prominente todo depende de como desarrollos tus huesos, hablando de cuantos recursos les das para que crezcan: calcio,vitamina D,zinc,magnesio

Para las mejillas pues deberías aumentar el consumo de potasio, tomar solamente 2.5 litros de agua al día ya que es lo suficiente para mantenerte sano tomar más de eso seria malo ya que lo demas iría a la retención de líquidos, otra forma seria aplicando compresas frías. . para desinflamar, también podrías simplemente bajar 1 o 2 kilos

Para que tu mandíbula y mentón crezcan deberías de consumir más calcio, fósforo y vitamina D, si es que tu piel es negra pues deberías de ingerir vitamina D de forma exógena (pastillas) pues yo las uso ya que estar tanto tiempo en el sol te hace mal al rostro,si es que consideras usarlo compra de 600UI

Para resaltar un poco más tu mandíbula mantén una postura recta y listo

I am 15 years old, a relativity skinny guy but with a decent build prominent chest, shoulders with decent shoulder to waist ratio. My body fat is low (around 10-13%) but my face is still not as defined as I would want it to be. My side profile is is not very good that is because of my mid jawline and puffy cheeks. Im wondering what I can do to get a more defined face, prominent chin, jawline, and decrease puffiness/ fat on my cheeks
hard mewing , falim gum and potassium lifting weights can also boost testosterone which might help w ur issue