Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion IM SKINNY FAT LOW T WTF DO I DO

getbread1

waddup
need help i’m not a thinker im a doer just lmk wtf to do, to preface i’m : 6ft, quite attractive always got girls and is very socially well liked, just always felt lower than everyone and had anxiety for the past year, narrow shoulders wide hips big belly but my brother is the opposite and is jacked and doesn’t even work out, strong bone structure extremely athletic, when we were young i was a gamer he was active, idk if i f****d my genetics up by being a f****t when i was younger i need help went to the gym for a year made barely any progress trained to failure, counted calories all that shit. finally went to a doctor and saw 394 t level, they told me it was normal but i knew that was 🧢, need help my father and brother had amazing genetics huge clavicles fuckin huge shoulders don’t even workout and then there’s me, NEED HELP

you need to take steroids like testosterone, you have bad bone structure which is caused by hormones. continue going to the gym and bulking + proteins

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you need to take steroids like testosterone, you have bad bone structure which is caused by hormones. continue going to the gym and bulking + proteins
can i fix the issue naturally, im 17 6’0 and my brother has high t/good genes

If your skinny fat you literally have no choice to build more muscle and forget getting skinny. The only way around skinny fat is more muscle. That will cure it and then you can get lean

It might be the bad habits thats causing u to have low testosterone. Your diet, fitness, sleep and enough sunlight(if not, take vd supp)

1714414599952.png

this is the 20% of the THINGS u need to do to achieve that 80% of the RESULTS