Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am AstroSky

AstroSky

forefront of the hoping movement
VIP
Hello fellow looksmaxxing.com enjoyers! I'm Astrosky, and I'm here to share my ascension journey.

I've been seriously engaged in looksmaxxing since my days on Sluthate and Lookism. My journey began when I started addressing my acne and inflammation.

As a skincare enthusiast and someone who avidly avoids the sun, I researched extensively to combat my adult acne and facial bloating.Despite my self-doubts, I received compliments from girls calling me cute and handsome, likely when I was underweight and not bloated.

One of my earliest photos, which shows me in my worst state, was during a time when I lived on Soylent. Despite its shortcomings, I believed it would help with anti-aging, but it likely stunted my development during my early 20s, causing bloat and high estrogen levels.I enjoyed gaming and spent a lot of time indoors.

Although I was social and went out, as evident from group pictures with friends (though cropped here), it was clear something was off with me. It's funny because I looked so much better before this phase.

I believe looksmaxxing is a fluid process that can lead to ascension or descent based on your choices. My journey has been focused on "softmaxxing," without surgical interventions. At one point, I considered surgery when I was new to looksmaxxing, but then I remembered I didn't look bad growing up, which gave me hope.

Dedicated to mewing and a skincare lifestyle, I've also explored other methods like chewing Falim gum and mastic, and briefly tried bonesmashing, which I discontinued due to potential skin damage. Also with the controversial nature of the topic and how I brought it from the grave. I felt my reputation was very much in shambles so I literally gave it up. Idk if it's truly worth it but most evidence suggests it's very very difficult to get any results so I truly recommend you tread very carefully with that.

Now, at 27, nearing 28, I've become known for one of the most successful natural ascensions, although I've used TRT since age 25 to optimize testosterone levels, which previously peaked at 810 Ng/dl naturally. TRT made it easier to maintain muscle, not just gain it.Currently, my focus is on anti-aging, gym routines, and mewing, as I approach my 30s. My goal is to maintain and refine my physique, especially since I've never been lean except during my skinny and Soylant phases.

Below are some photos from my journey:An early attempt at gym maxing, showcasing a skinny-fat frame.A phase where I was living on Soylent, which was not ideal.A period when I was lean, with a youthful frame but decent facial aesthetics.An early attempt at looksmaxxing with style maxing and skincare, reminiscent of an emo phase which led to interesting experiences on Tinder and streaming sites like YOUNOW.I will upload more photos below this thread as I have an attachment limit. Stay tuned for more insights into my ascension. If you need more specifics on what I've done, just ask me!

I will be uploading more pics as it says I'm limited to 5 at a time so try to bare with me

Attachments

• IMG_20240421_192359_522.jpg
    IMG_20240421_192359_522.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240422_195516_873.jpg
    IMG_20240422_195516_873.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240427-125332_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240427-125332_Instagram.png
    928.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20240423_192303_256.jpg
    IMG_20240423_192303_256.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20240427-130401_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240427-130401_Instagram.png
    597.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here is more pictures and they are generally ordered 1000007926.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240427-130410_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240427-130410_Instagram.png
    624.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240427-130318_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240427-130318_Instagram.png
    959.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240427-130425_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240427-130425_Instagram.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Here is where I considered I ascended 1000007779.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240422_194629_198.jpg
    IMG_20240422_194629_198.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20240420_224315_297.jpg
    IMG_20240420_224315_297.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20240422_194510_886.jpg
    IMG_20240422_194510_886.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20240422_195354_971.jpg
    IMG_20240422_195354_971.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 20
1000007758.png

Attachments

• c1e122bb39f6df87464d0615d6873031_0.jpeg
    c1e122bb39f6df87464d0615d6873031_0.jpeg
    376.1 KB · Views: 9
  • BeautyPlus_20240422182024026_save.jpg
    BeautyPlus_20240422182024026_save.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 9
a man of his words ...
welcome back brother

Here is my gym progress too as that's contributed to the masculinity I believe

1000007768.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414-132939_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240414-132939_Instagram.png
    790.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240414-132901_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240414-132901_Instagram.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240416-161621_TikTok.png
    Screenshot_20240416-161621_TikTok.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240422-185635_Instagram.png
    Screenshot_20240422-185635_Instagram.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
I have a few video transformations on TikTok if you need video proof but here's one I made. My TikTok is dead ATM as I have received 2 community guideline strikes for talking about looksmaxxing topics so it's killed my TikTok regardless here's some video.

Video above Is purely a body transformation

Hello fellow looksmaxxing.com enjoyers! I'm Astrosky, and I'm here to share my ascension journey.

I've been seriously engaged in looksmaxxing since my days on Sluthate and Lookism. My journey began when I started addressing my acne and inflammation.

As a skincare enthusiast and someone who avidly avoids the sun, I researched extensively to combat my adult acne and facial bloating.Despite my self-doubts, I received compliments from girls calling me cute and handsome, likely when I was underweight and not bloated.

One of my earliest photos, which shows me in my worst state, was during a time when I lived on Soylent. Despite its shortcomings, I believed it would help with anti-aging, but it likely stunted my development during my early 20s, causing bloat and high estrogen levels.I enjoyed gaming and spent a lot of time indoors.

Although I was social and went out, as evident from group pictures with friends (though cropped here), it was clear something was off with me. It's funny because I looked so much better before this phase.

I believe looksmaxxing is a fluid process that can lead to ascension or descent based on your choices. My journey has been focused on "softmaxxing," without surgical interventions. At one point, I considered surgery when I was new to looksmaxxing, but then I remembered I didn't look bad growing up, which gave me hope.

Dedicated to mewing and a skincare lifestyle, I've also explored other methods like chewing Falim gum and mastic, and briefly tried bonesmashing, which I discontinued due to potential skin damage. Also with the controversial nature of the topic and how I brought it from the grave. I felt my reputation was very much in shambles so I literally gave it up. Idk if it's truly worth it but most evidence suggests it's very very difficult to get any results so I truly recommend you tread very carefully with that.

Now, at 27, nearing 28, I've become known for one of the most successful natural ascensions, although I've used TRT since age 25 to optimize testosterone levels, which previously peaked at 810 Ng/dl naturally. TRT made it easier to maintain muscle, not just gain it.Currently, my focus is on anti-aging, gym routines, and mewing, as I approach my 30s. My goal is to maintain and refine my physique, especially since I've never been lean except during my skinny and Soylant phases.

Below are some photos from my journey:An early attempt at gym maxing, showcasing a skinny-fat frame.A phase where I was living on Soylent, which was not ideal.A period when I was lean, with a youthful frame but decent facial aesthetics.An early attempt at looksmaxxing with style maxing and skincare, reminiscent of an emo phase which led to interesting experiences on Tinder and streaming sites like YOUNOW.I will upload more photos below this thread as I have an attachment limit. Stay tuned for more insights into my ascension. If you need more specifics on what I've done, just ask me!

I will be uploading more pics as it says I'm limited to 5 at a time so try to bare with me
How's your dating life? Usually at your age women might want marriage. Are you successful with this or do you prefer to slay?

Below are some photos from my journey:An early attempt at gym maxing, showcasing a skinny-fat frame.A phase where I was living on Soylent, which was not ideal.A period when I was lean, with a youthful frame bu reminiscent of an emo phase which led to interesting experiences on Tinder and streaming sites like YOUNOW.I will upload more photos below this thread as I have an attachment limit. Stay tuned for more insights into my ascension. If you need more specifics on what I've done, just ask me!

Mtn to chad shii
Ur jaw progress dayum borderline surgery bhai
Truly Mirin effort

Why do you have a lesbian haircut

No clue who that is but Jesus Christ ask any women 😭 you are beyond delusional bro I'm laughing so hard.
I slay foids left and right bro dont even go into that area. FunkyFlamingo is the new saint of .org. He is our king and the honoured one. I apologise tho for being rude. I hereby declare this war ended

I slay foids left and right bro dont even go into that area. FunkyFlamingo is the new saint of .org. He is our king and the honoured one. I apologise tho for being rude. I hereby declare this war ended
That's fine but anyone who has to brag about what they achieved likely did not achieve much at all. Yeah agree to disagree and war over. Just know that anyone doing better than you will never hate on you. This is how life works. Just my advice though. The only people who will ever hate on you likely are not doing much better than you in any area as people who are focused on their mission and are achieving things in life are far too focused on what they are doing to hate on others.

This is why looksmaxxing in general has a bad rep because they put a wrench in that equation and it's mostly delusional narcissist people who despite knowing they got work to do. They insist on bragging on sites such as these instead of achieving the things that can support their achievements and give REP to their bragging.

They insist on having egos the size of the moon and don't truly accept advice when given to them. Narcissism at its core is a front for deep insecurities. Once you become secure. Nothing truly can make you insecure. That's why narcissism is curable.

That's fine but anyone who has to brag about what they achieved likely did not achieve much at all. Yeah agree to disagree and war over. Just know that anyone doing better than you will never hate on you. This is how life works. Just my advice though. The only people who will ever hate on you likely are not doing much better than you in any area as people who are focused on their mission and are achieving things in life are far too focused on what they are doing to hate on others.

This is why looksmaxxing in general has a bad rep because they put a wrench in that equation and it's mostly delusional narcissist people who despite knowing they got work to do. They insist on bragging on sites such as these instead of achieving the things that can support their achievements and give REP to their bragging.

They insist on having egos the size of the moon and don't truly accept advice when given to them. Narcissism at its core is a front for deep insecurities. Once you become secure. Nothing truly can make you insecure. That's why narcissism is curable.
I was just joking with you jfl. I never felt any hate towards you. Also yeah I dont really like .org anymore tbh. Most of it is incels now who belong on incels.is instead. Most threads in trending now are either BBC, racebait threads

I was just joking with you jfl. I never felt any hate towards you. Also yeah I dont really like .org anymore tbh. Most of it is incels now who belong on incels.is instead. Most threads in trending now are either BBC, racebait threads
Yeah the bbc stuff got old fast and at first I thought it was satire but now I realize they literally worship that shit