Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am gonna start massai jumping

chudboi

Active member
Joined
May 17, 2026
Messages
136
Online time
18h 16m
Reputation
222
I haven't grown even a cm in 6 months I am stuck at 5'9 and I am only 14 so I will cope by doing massai jumps because I am not even growing why not
 
If u are 14 , it might genuinely work
 
I haven't grown even a cm in 6 months I am stuck at 5'9 and I am only 14 so I will cope by doing massai jumps because I am not even growing why not
Spam hgh and do LL
 
I haven't grown even a cm in 6 months I am stuck at 5'9 and I am only 14 so I will cope by doing massai jumps because I am not even growing why not
Ight r****d start sucking your tows to I heard it gets you better cheekbones
 
Ight r****d start sucking your tows to I heard it gets you better cheekbones
Too hostile n***a calm down your cortisol levels
 
How to know if my puberty ended?
Well “puberty” is a collection of different things, the one that we are most interested in is growth plates, if they are open then good if closed then it’s over

So you need to get a X-ray of your hand to see if your growth plates are open
 
Unfortunately i think it already pretty much ended for me. I shot up from 5'10 to 6'3 when i was 15. Now I'm 16 and still haven't gotten much taller.
 
Do your own reserch but MK-677 makes you natrally start producing growth hormones. When paired with puberty I would assume it’s intensity becomes much stronger
well any GHS elevates GH production 😭
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top