Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Should I start dating while bald or wait until I have hair again?

micelvmur

New member
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
16
Online time
3h 53m
Reputation
15
I am 19 and on December 31st I am going bald (shaving my head) because I am tired of being a POS and want to change in 2027, and I am already starting to make changes NOW. In 2027 I am going to do the following: get a full time job, get my first year of university done and start personal training to get in good shape. For one year I will be bald with a beard, just because of the effect it has (no-nonsense look).

If 2027 goes well, then I will let it grow back again over 2028. But then will also shave my beard off probably because I will then have a jawline due to training.

Also never had a relationship and keep procrastinating on actually dating, so it's good thing for me to get out of my comfort zone. Do you think it's worth it at my age, or is the chance of rejection too big if bald? Or should I just not give a fuck?
 
If you look like Marlon then go dating and have fun
If not don't go bald and do what you said on the post
 
going bald wont make u progress faster
 
Do you think it's worth it at my age, or is the chance of rejection too big if bald? Or should I just not give a fuck?
There's a plethora of women who are dating bald men anyways so you should just seek dating. At least you'll date a non-superficial girm for sure
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top