Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I been working out since October last year, all the parts of my body have been doing huge progress but one thing are my arms.. click to see more

d4vidd_

Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
43
Online time
3h 34m
Reputation
61
I been working out since October last year, all the parts of my body have been doing huge progress but one thing are my arms I feel like they haven't grow so much they also don't look big and width especially when not flexing, someone have been telling me that is bc of my age (I'll be 16 in December) that my muscle are still formatting
 
I been working out since October last year, all the parts of my body have been doing huge progress but one thing are my arms I feel like they haven't grow so much they also don't look big and width especially when not flexing, someone have been telling me that is bc of my age (I'll be 16 in December) that my muscle are still formatting
do you have any photos?
what do you do for arms
 
do u go for hypertrophy for arms?
I have an photo of my psyshique on my posts here, my arm workout is: hammer curls, tricep pushdown, close grip pull ups 2x,dips, 2x, biceps, reversed biceps (idk exact name of the last 2 but alr)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top