Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I don’t have that sigma jawline and it’s too boxy getting fuckin tired of it

Marconsamnlucas

How would I make my jawline standout more I don’t wanna be in a caloric deficit but I would do anything else

chew hard food
literally train your jaw like you train any other muscle

chew hard food
literally train your jaw like you train any other muscle
Beware of this. As I said earlier, I touched my own frogjaw and what it feels like is muscle, not fat. Muscle may be the cause of certain forms of frogjaw...

Beware of this. As I said earlier, I touched my own frogjaw and what it feels like is muscle, not fat. Muscle may be the cause of certain forms of frogjaw...
your frogjaw is purely genetic , it depends on the muscle insertions above the bone

your frogjaw is purely genetic , it depends on the muscle insertions above the bone
I believe that frogjaw can be genetic but I am not convinced mine is, I have figured out a new way to cure frogjaw that doesn't require mewing

I believe that frogjaw can be genetic but I am not convinced mine is, I have figured out a new way to cure frogjaw that doesn't require mewing
share results

Back