Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Have you received hate from others for looksmaxxing, how do you deal with it?

RCCFIELDS

Noticed the more attractive you get, the more haters start popping up. . I try be genuine and friendly and I get greeted with avoidance or sly remarks, so I have no choice but to be alone or with a bunch of women. Being a lone wolf looksmaxxer, they start making assumptions that you are a massive narcissist who thinks he is above everyone else, them seeing you pull multiple women makes them red with rage. I'm talking about strangers here or accquantinces.

Walk pass a random couple, minding your own business and you can feel the guy panic. I did a quick glance at a guy walking with his girlfriend and he exagerrated to his girl that I was staring him down.

Even worse, your long time "friend(s)" start slowly cutting you out of their life and/or celebrate inside their mind everytime you tell them of a negative experience you had.

The thug-types brag about getting/playing women but when they see you, they realise they don't and try challenge you most of the time or just call you homosexual amongst themselves.

The only people who responded positively on my looksmaxxing journey are my own blood family, women and homosexual men

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dont talk abt it in public
I haven't. I don't even do anything but exist and go my own way, the women get attracted as a side effect just from my prescence. I don't even have social media.

Noticed the more attractive you get, the more haters start popping up. . I try be genuine and friendly and I get greeted with avoidance or sly remarks, so I have no choice but to be alone or with a bunch of women. Being a lone wolf looksmaxxer, they start making assumptions that you are a massive narcissist who thinks he is above everyone else, them seeing you pull multiple women makes them red with rage. I'm talking about strangers here or accquantinces.

Walk pass a random couple, minding your own business and you can feel the guy panic. I did a quick glance at a guy walking with his girlfriend and he exagerrated to his girl that I was staring him down.

Even worse, your long time "friend(s)" start slowly cutting you out of their life and/or celebrate inside their mind everytime you tell them of a negative experience you had.

The thug-types brag about getting/playing women but when they see you, they realise they don't and try challenge you most of the time or just call you homosexual amongst themselves.

The only people who responded positively on my looksmaxxing journey are my own blood family, women and homosexual men
people dont want to see others doing better than them because it makes them feel insecure about themselves. in the end the haters dont matter or mean anything to your life

people dont want to see others doing better than them because it makes them feel insecure about themselves. in the end the haters dont matter or mean anything to your life
I get this, they hate cause they aint us but I'm more concerned about that one particular hater who is more determined than others to f**k you over

I get this, they hate cause they aint us but I'm more concerned about that one particular hater who is more determined than others to f**k you over
it could always be worse. any person in the public eye is going to have infinitely more haters than you, even if they are doing good for the world, someone is not going to feel the same. i wouldnt waste my energy worrying about it and focus more on yourself and leveling up

were you always attractive or was it looksmaxxing that helped? what specifically helped you the most do you think?

it could always be worse. any person in the public eye is going to have infinitely more haters than you, even if they are doing good for the world, someone is not going to feel the same. i wouldnt waste my energy worrying about it and focus more on yourself and leveling up

were you always attractive or was it looksmaxxing that helped? what specifically helped you the most do you think?
"were you always attractive or was it looksmaxxing that helped?" - I guess I had decent facial genes from the start, thick dark straight eye brows, dark thick wavy hair, greyish eyes, full lips and a feminine nose with clear facial skin (no acne) but It was wasted by me being a loser neet in my earlier youth, I dressed like shit, got the wrong haircuts and was kinda fat and was just blackpilled overall, so I never even bothered with women back then. Then overtime I slowly started improving myself until I went all in on looksmaxxing just to see what happens, the results are crazy though, it feels surreal, the beautiful girls I was intimidated by before are now intimidated by me. I did attract 1 or 2 girls back in high school throughout my whole time there but I never did anything because I was insecure. I had a female friend that I orbited (I didnt know how it worked back then) and I recall she told me I looked like a model from the side.

"what specifically helped you the most do you think?" - Being more masculine and "the leader" was when I first started seeing some small results, it was the beginning, then I got into fashion & style, discovered black clothing works best on me and my dark features, learned what haircuts suited me best, this is when I slowly started attracting women bit by bit and got to interact with them, this in turn boosted my confidence and social skills and from then on I lost more weight and got into mewing. I first started "soft mewing" about 2 years ago but I wasn't seeing a big difference honestly, it just got rid of my double chin then I went all in and did it hardcore and my face quickly fixed itself and it all snowballed from there. Mewing was the final icing on the cake that sent me to the stars, I guess the next step is getting a toned body to complete the picture. I'm currently just skinny and need some muscle.

My dad said that he would beat the living shit out of me if I grew my hair. (He said it while drunk lol)

i hope it gets better, i know it will. maybe he will get better (tho not likely), or you can move out at 18
Yeah not very likely lol. I’m forsure moving out when I turn 18. He’s dating a girl and she is really into him and idk why. (She’s probably stupid lol)

read that one

Last edited:
Being a lone wolf looksmaxxer
Περιέχει μια εικόνα του: