Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate my fucking pronounced brow ridge or bone or whatever it’s called

kittycorn3

better luck next time?
Established
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
1,128
Online time
3d 15h
Reputation
1,357
Location
the sped class
Idk I’m probably recessed as shit as well but this is the part I’ve always noticed it’s actually nerfinr me I hate my life

I look like a FUCKING neandarthal
 
Yeah no browridge makes ur nose looks huge
 
Yeah no browridge makes ur nose looks huge
What does this mean
no my browridge is like too pronounced it’s fucking up my side
Or maybe my forehead is the problem idk I just look so weird there from the side
 
IMG_0616.webp
IMG_0628.webp

with and without makeup kinda diff angles
i cried before the second one so i look kinda bloated ignore rhat
Idk if it’s the browridge or just my forehead tbh i just hate whatever's happening up there
 
Idk I’m probably recessed as shit as well but this is the part I’ve always noticed it’s actually nerfinr me I hate my life

I look like a FUCKING neandarthal
FUCK YEA
 
LMFAOO no way this is coming from you
maybe if you had more money your mom could’ve had access to an abortion
Only woman you’ll be inside anyway
Ive been rated htn bitch look at urself who is shit talking first can't handle ppl telling u you're fucking ugly??
 
cuz you're fucking retarded now do something abt ur reccesed chin, maxxila,brow ridge u look like shit u got wayy too much confidence
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top