Idk I’m probably recessed as shit as well but this is the part I’ve always noticed it’s actually nerfinr me I hate my life
I look like a FUCKING neandarthal
I look like a FUCKING neandarthal
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What does this meanYeah no browridge makes ur nose looks huge
Show sideWhat does this mean
no my browridge is like too pronounced it’s fucking up my side
Or maybe my forehead is the problem idk I just look so weird there from the side
pm I think I’m just recessed everywhere else idk somethings wrong thiShow side
Wait look at my other threads it’s alr theresend a pic
tf u on there is no brow ridgeView attachment 406912View attachment 406913
with and without makeup kinda diff angles
i cried before the second one so i look kinda bloated ignore rhat
Idk if it’s the browridge or just my forehead tbh i just hate whatever's happening up there
its over but not because of the browridgeView attachment 406912View attachment 406913
with and without makeup kinda diff angles
i cried before the second one so i look kinda bloated ignore rhat
Idk if it’s the browridge or just my forehead tbh i just hate whatever's happening up there
BRUH someone in pms told me this was the problemtf u on there is no brow ridge
what is it then buddyits over but not because of the browridge
it’s like too outward in comparison to my foreheadBRUH someone in pms told me this was the problem
ur a n****rwhat is it then buddy
so im actually indian but close enough i guessur a n****r
nah man go on org ppl there know things over here all the ppl are grey and ur problem is ur mid face not ur brow ridge it doesn't even existBRUH someone in pms told me this was the problem
they areIndian women aren’t ugly after all
might be even worseso im actually indian but close enough i guessyeah fuck you
im a girl how would that be possiblenah man go on org ppl there know things over here all the ppl are grey and ur problem is ur mid face not ur brow ridge it doesn't even exist
hop off my dih bruh if you’re only attracted to teenage boys it’s not my problemmight be even worse
stacy slayersub 5 wouldn’t look twice at you btw
im not trying to be mean just to be meanhop off my dih bruh if you’re only attracted to teenage boys it’s not my problem
larp as a guy n****rim a girl how would that be possible
ur grey to not know this bruh
i am brahmin bruh im just tamilSouth Indian looking dalit says that to a brahmin
Face reveal firstim not trying to be mean just to be mean
just being honest
ur deathnic
pm me ill send uFace reveal first
LMFAOO no way this is coming from youi mog u stfu
ok betpm me ill send u
FUCK YEAIdk I’m probably recessed as shit as well but this is the part I’ve always noticed it’s actually nerfinr me I hate my life
I look like a FUCKING neandarthal
First ever untouchable brahminthey are
you stole my fucking aviIdk I’m probably recessed as shit as well but this is the part I’ve always noticed it’s actually nerfinr me I hate my life
I look like a FUCKING neandarthal
Ive been rated htn bitch look at urself who is shit talking first can't handle ppl telling u you're fucking ugly??LMFAOO no way this is coming from you
maybe if you had more money your mom could’ve had access to an abortion
Only woman you’ll be inside anyway
wait sorry I’ve never seen u beforeyou stole my fucking avi
probably by other gay untouchables LMFAOIve been rated htn bitch look at urself who is shit talking first can't handle ppl telling u you're fucking ugly??
bleach ur skin n***aFirst ever untouchable brahmin
Get it because you’re dying a virgin
yeah sureprobably by other gay untouchables LMFAO
Sybau with your recessed dickbleach ur skin n***a
ur mom told u I got a reccesed dick after giving me a sloppy head?Sybau with your recessed dick
my dad is 6’4 my mom wouldn’t go into your fucking slumur mom told u I got a reccesed dick after giving me a sloppy head?![]()
oh that's where u got ur shitty genes from ggsmy dad is 6’4 my mom wouldn’t go into your fucking slum
??? you’re just mad i height mog you fucking manletoh that's where u got ur shitty genes from ggs![]()
hey stop it now I'm fucking serious we both are Indians we both here to ascend not to argue with strangers??? you’re just mad i height mog you fucking manlet
okay sorry bhaiya what’s with the change of heart i was having fun i don’t actually carehey stop it now I'm fucking serious we both are Indians we both here to ascend not to argue with strangers