Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I hate my skin

A person

New member
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Messages
18
Online time
8h 52m
Reputation
14
Please help me my skin is red and have pimples and random breakouts parents won’t let me inject or do topicals or anything I need strong serums I can maybe sneak tret and open to other things please help
 
Please help me my skin is red and have pimples and random breakouts parents won’t let me inject or do topicals or anything I need strong serums I can maybe sneak tret and open to other things please help
Tazarotene
 
u gotta get a cheese-greater and take the acne off, than use tret where u used it
 
Please help me my skin is red and have pimples and random breakouts parents won’t let me inject or do topicals or anything I need strong serums I can maybe sneak tret and open to other things please help
Can you not consult with a dermatologists, are your parents that against it?

If I had to recommend OTC products, I would use 10% Azelaic acid + 0.1 Adapalene (Similar strength of 0.025 Tretinoin).

If you are able to get skincare products, try and get isotret or tazarotene.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top