Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I Have Wide Set eyes, So i cant look good

Find a shade of eyeshadow or contour(make up) that is the slightest bit darker than your skin. blend this slightly into the corners of your eyes. there are tutorials for this, and you can avoid surgery or anything until you grow into your looks(if you become that desperate). You can apply the make up with your fingers, and it will take maybe ten seconds each eye. No one will know if you can become good at it. then you could move on to other areas of the face, if you want

Find a shade of eyeshadow or contour(make up) that is the slightest bit darker than your skin. blend this slightly into the corners of your eyes. there are tutorials for this, and you can avoid surgery or anything until you grow into your looks(if you become that desperate). You can apply the make up with your fingers, and it will take maybe ten seconds each eye. No one will know if you can become good at it. then you could move on to other areas of the face, if you want
sounds like cope to me
@sexlesstosexles
@Looksmaxlossus

hey dip shit, explain if your gonna reply, don't post your stupid emoji for...what? likes?
yeah like coping mechanism

yeah like coping mechanism
well, there is nothing wrong with cope when you're literally a minor who hasn't seen their permanent face yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you’re not looking to get an obo making you cheek bones larger thus making your fwhr larger will make your eyes closer appearing, hope this helps
This dose help a lot i did some research and they said this could also work, now i will find a way to get large jaw/cheekbones

Back