Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I mog but the ugly guys get girls. why?

HA.zzz

I mog. I have hunter eyes, positively tilted eyebrows dark triad look. but the guys who dont look half as good as me get girls out of my league. I dont know if its my personality, im quite likeable among my male peers but with girls im a known as quite a flirty and mysteroius guy. Howvere i notice the girls seem to like all the same boys who arent even half as good looking as me. Im trying to think why. Are women intimdated by me? i do see then whisper and look at me when i walk past and they do avoid eye contact. I smell good, i dress good, i have a great physique, currently at 110 kg bench at 17. But why? Maybe i need to personalitymaxx. What are your thoughts? Maybe im just good looking in my head, What are your thoughts, while your here lemme know what you rate me.WIN_20240320_22_23_35_Pro.jpgWIN_20240320_22_23_16_Pro.jpg

It’s probably because those other guys aren’t obsessed over their own looks. Unfortunately and ironically, ignorance is bliss, because most guys just aren’t as obsessed with their looks, they are in turn much more assured in themselves; they don’t see all the little things that make someone attractive or unattractive. I’m not saying you’re insecure but obviously you, like just about everyone in this forum (including me) put the value that their looks hold quite high. The harsh truth is that looks are really only a way to win a battle, but not the war. Your looks (unless you’re a male supermodel) only really affect sexual attraction in most cases. Obviously pretty privilege is real but I’m really just talking about relationships, which are mostly about chemistry (conversational and sexual). You’re good looking so you probably got the sexual part covered. The world’s most charming people all share the same trait (among yes, usually good looking faces); they. Are. Nothing. But. Themselves. All. The. Time. And they are completely confident in that. The guys who are the absolutely most seductive are the guys who aren’t even thinking about seducing and are just listening intently and being naturally charismatic (which comes with being completely comfortable with yourself).

So that being said my advice is to relax, I never ever had a girlfriend until I stopped caring about getting one; after that I had one in like two weeks - true story. Just be relaxed when speaking to people and listen to what they say (REALLY listen). Talk passionately about what you’re interested in and stop giving a single f**k to what anyone thinks of you; besides, you probably mog them.

It’s probably because those other guys aren’t obsessed over their own looks. Unfortunately and ironically, ignorance is bliss, because most guys just aren’t as obsessed with their looks, they are in turn much more assured in themselves; they don’t see all the little things that make someone attractive or unattractive. I’m not saying you’re insecure but obviously you, like just about everyone in this forum (including me) put the value that their looks hold quite high. The harsh truth is that looks are really only a way to win a battle, but not the war. Your looks (unless you’re a male supermodel) only really affect sexual attraction in most cases. Obviously pretty privilege is real but I’m really just talking about relationships, which are mostly about chemistry (conversational and sexual). You’re good looking so you probably got the sexual part covered. The world’s most charming people all share the same trait (among yes, usually good looking faces); they. Are. Nothing. But. Themselves. All. The. Time. And they are completely confident in that. The guys who are the absolutely most seductive are the guys who aren’t even thinking about seducing and are just listening intently and being naturally charismatic (which comes with being completely comfortable with yourself).

So that being said my advice is to relax, I never ever had a girlfriend until I stopped caring about getting one; after that I had one in like two weeks - true story. Just be relaxed when speaking to people and listen to what they say (REALLY listen). Talk passionately about what you’re interested in and stop giving a single f**k to what anyone thinks of you; besides, you probably mog them.
P.S. if they’re avoiding eye contact that could go either way. A good tell-tale sign of whether someone is instantly physically attracted to you is the eyes. If you’re walking in the halls and a girl looks at you and lingers longer than a usual glance, it usually means she is on some level (even subconsciously) attracted to you. Bonus points if she messes with her hair or adjusts something about her appearance. Body language, body language, body language.

I mog. I have hunter eyes, positively tilted eyebrows dark triad look. but the guys who dont look half as good as me get girls out of my league. I dont know if its my personality, im quite likeable among my male peers but with girls im a known as quite a flirty and mysteroius guy. Howvere i notice the girls seem to like all the same boys who arent even half as good looking as me. Im trying to think why. Are women intimdated by me? i do see then whisper and look at me when i walk past and they do avoid eye contact. I smell good, i dress good, i have a great physique, currently at 110 kg bench at 17. But why? Maybe i need to personalitymaxx. What are your thoughts? Maybe im just good looking in my head, What are your thoughts, while your here lemme know what you rate me.View attachment 27364View attachment 27365
Trust me bro, you are very handsome! Sometimes, girls are either shy or are just not interested in you.

they dont
and you dont have appeal , its not all about psl autism

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
P.S. if they’re avoiding eye contact that could go either way. A good tell-tale sign of whether someone is instantly physically attracted to you is the eyes. If you’re walking in the halls and a girl looks at you and lingers longer than a usual glance, it usually means she is on some level (even subconsciously) attracted to you. Bonus points if she messes with her hair or adjusts something about her appearance. Body language, body language, body language.
This is great advice and really clears alot of stuff up. thank you bro. ur a g

personalitymax
i mean i am quite introverted but do have some pretty intresting hobbies. I bodybuild, do mma, ride motorbikes and im smart, anyway to turn this into a weapon for me to use?

yeah your probably a gimp and have no social life
tbf im quite introverted but do have a lot of hobbies yk, by social life do you mean like partying or being popular in school?

i mean i am quite introverted but do have some pretty intresting hobbies. I bodybuild, do mma, ride motorbikes and im smart, anyway to turn this into a weapon for me to use?
All of these are cool activities, but they’re mainly geared towards men, while hyper masculine men may be more physically attractive and sexually appealing in an objective sense, when it comes to social and romantic appeal however, men with more traditionally “feminine” qualities as well as masculine are seen as very appealing. Try finding an appreciation for an art or music (or both), it would also help for you to be really open with your emotions; this doesn’t mean being a sappy weirdo, it just means women like guys who don’t have that whole nonchalant facade a lot of teenage boys put up; just try to be genuine.

All of these are cool activities, but they’re mainly geared towards men, while hyper masculine men may be more physically attractive and sexually appealing in an objective sense, when it comes to social and romantic appeal however, men with more traditionally “feminine” qualities as well as masculine are seen as very appealing. Try finding an appreciation for an art or music (or both), it would also help for you to be really open with your emotions; this doesn’t mean being a sappy weirdo, it just means women like guys who don’t have that whole nonchalant facade a lot of teenage boys put up; just try to be genuine.
You might have an easy time picking up women if you were a college student at a bar, where physical attraction is really all that matters. But forging relationships with girls in high school is a different ball game

I mog. I have hunter eyes, positively tilted eyebrows dark triad look. but the guys who dont look half as good as me get girls out of my league. I dont know if its my personality, im quite likeable among my male peers but with girls im a known as quite a flirty and mysteroius guy. Howvere i notice the girls seem to like all the same boys who arent even half as good looking as me. Im trying to think why. Are women intimdated by me? i do see then whisper and look at me when i walk past and they do avoid eye contact. I smell good, i dress good, i have a great physique, currently at 110 kg bench at 17. But why? Maybe i need to personalitymaxx. What are your thoughts? Maybe im just good looking in my head, What are your thoughts, while your here lemme know what you rate me.View attachment 27364View attachment 27365
Improve your mouth width by streching it and your chin to philtrum is shit so do something about it you also have low set cheekbones

t
All of these are cool activities, but they’re mainly geared towards men, while hyper masculine men may be more physically attractive and sexually appealing in an objective sense, when it comes to social and romantic appeal however, men with more traditionally “feminine” qualities as well as masculine are seen as very appealing. Try finding an appreciation for an art or music (or both), it would also help for you to be really open with your emotions; this doesn’t mean being a sappy weirdo, it just means women like guys who don’t have that whole nonchalant facade a lot of teenage boys put up; just try to be geok
ok ok i see, thanks you bro

You might have an easy time picking up women if you were a college student at a bar, where physical attraction is really all that matters. But forging relationships with girls in high school is a different ball game
got it bro thank you so much, youve been a massive help

simulation theory

the simulation controls who you meet and if they will reject you or not.

other than that i would say your philtrum is slightly too tall and that you should upload more than a 240p pic

your lip area needs improvement and philtrum area needs electrolysis as well

Cause you have to take the averagejoepill and accept that it's usually the 5'8 5incher semi-balding (not always) white dudes who are loyal asf that get married

Also mogging and pulling girls ain't the same shit, you can mog your friends to hell and back and girls will you see as most attractive physically but if you're not NT that's where the problem lies.

Tbh I was thinking maybe yeah they intimidated but I've seen many hot guys in relationships so maybe just be more interesting. Girls get bored even if your hot

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rhinoballs Ratings 1
rhinoballs Ratings 8
fatfingerdingle1 Mewing 2
Donsa Looksmaxxing 14