Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i need some sugestions and tips im 14 yo

Als je aan je huid werkt heb je zeker potentie om richting 8 of hoger te gaan

rate me 1/10 please
I see potential. I think you should start to sleep on your back so you can fix the uneven eyes. If you don't already use vitamin c serum, vitamin c supplement, and zinc supplement you should help my skin a lot. Based on the location of the acne I'd day cut out cheese, milk, and stuff like that. One last thing if you start to gua sha you'll see nice results as of right no ill give you a 6.5 because I think you can really improve don't take this the wrong way.

rate me 1/10 please
you have potential, for 14yo your shape looks really good, but if i were you ill change that hair, at the second photo it seems like have too much volume at the top, but the back are nice, go on at gym, now you are a 7, but maybe with 17yo you will be a 10, go ahead lil n***a

im sorry bro, but what is this goofy ah roblox shaggy haircut

rate me 1/10 please
Yo u are a 7.4 u have a good body for 14 yrs if you are in the gym keep going I suggest change up the hair go a for a middle part try new skin care and watch what you eat (can also effect your face)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
im sorry bro, but what is this goofy ah roblox shaggy haircut
The hair in that photo isn't at its best. The photo was mostly for the jaw. I already cut it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you have potential, for 14yo your shape looks really good, but if i were you ill change that hair, at the second photo it seems like have too much volume at the top, but the back are nice, go on at gym, now you are a 7, but maybe with 17yo you will be a 10, go ahead lil n***a
The hair in that photo isn't at its best. The photo was mostly for the jaw. I already cut it

yo for your skin i would recommend:
morning
-gentle cleanser
-gentle exfoliator (key word gentle, find a chemical exfoliant you can use without irritation, i.e. glycolic acid or something)
-light moisturizer (I like 100% aloe gel)
-face sunscreen

Night
-gentle cleanser
-retinoid (I prefer adapalene it’s cheap and you don’t need a prescription, the advantage of a retinoid is it prevents acne by boosting cell turnover)
-moisturizer (you can use something more substantial than aloe at night)

I’d also recommend pantothenic acid supplements and green tea. someone already said zinc and that works too, just sharing what works for me

microneedling helps get rid of dark spots

don’t mess up your skin barrier, and be gentle with your skin(don’t pick or pop)