Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i only attract mid/unattractive men

EvilBurger

modern philosopher
i don’t get it, is it because i dress funny? or am i just over-valuing myself. i don’t consider myself to be a model or anything, but i think i’m at least somewhat attractive.. what am i doing wrong?

Attachments

• 4E2EA1A3-7A2E-4A94-85E7-07D8746C0E76.png
    4E2EA1A3-7A2E-4A94-85E7-07D8746C0E76.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • 93D09EFC-1FC8-4EF1-97FC-028AE3486E89.jpeg
    93D09EFC-1FC8-4EF1-97FC-028AE3486E89.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 59
  • C1026ACA-E1A6-4167-B294-5827F61D1429.jpeg
    C1026ACA-E1A6-4167-B294-5827F61D1429.jpeg
    772.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 5AD0BAB5-3012-4110-9737-428E46D2A8B4.jpeg
    5AD0BAB5-3012-4110-9737-428E46D2A8B4.jpeg
    802.3 KB · Views: 63
i don’t get it, is it because i dress funny? or am i just over-valuing myself. i don’t consider myself to be a model or anything, but i think i’m at least somewhat attractive.. what am i doing wrong?
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. SUB5 to LTB. Get a femine hairstyle and fix the way you dress. If you do that you will attarct gl men.

i would say it's because you come off very low effort

the dyed alt hairstyle looks like u did it urself, i get the aesthetic you're going for though

you would be more attractive if you lose weight and wear more feminine clothes that match what you're going for

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. SUB5 to LTB. Get a femine hairstyle and fix the way you dress. If you do that you will attarct gl men.
it’s gonna take awhile for my hair to heal, i’ve already started doing that, not much i can change now i just need to wait for it to grow. also what would you suggest for ways of dress?

i would say it's because you come off very low effort

the dyed alt hairstyle looks like u did it urself, i get the aesthetic you're going for though

you would be more attractive if you lose weight and wear more feminine clothes that match what you're going for
weight loss tips lol. i’m recovering from anorexia so my metabolism is destroyed

Jfl you look like a lesbian crack addict with homeless hair and your skin seems trash.
Most people would be embarrassed to have you as their gf probably.

You might like your style but you're looksminning yourself. Find a Chad in your niche or change style

weight loss tips lol. i’m recovering from anorexia so my metabolism is destroyed
glad you're recovering, losing weight is all about building healthy habits with your meals

best thing you can do is track what you're eat and make sure it's fitting your goals

get 3 meals a day, don't eat any fast food (at least in extreme moderation), don't eat processed shit, and get your cardio in (i promise it has more benefits than just burning calories)

be consistent and take pride in small wins, you will see results 🙏

glad you're recovering, losing weight is all about building healthy habits with your meals

best thing you can do is track what you're eat and make sure it's fitting your goals

get 3 meals a day, don't eat any fast food (at least in extreme moderation), don't eat processed shit, and get your cardio in (i promise it has more benefits than just burning calories)

be consistent and take pride in small wins, you will see results 🙏
any meals or foods u would suggest? i already keep track of my calories but i still only end up eating once a day. that’s also somewhat due to my sleeping habits. i stay up all night and sleep until like 1pm and then go to work. i don’t like to eat at work because i work at a store that pretty much only sells goyslop. so i usually just have like a sandwich or a frozen meal when i get home and that’s it

any meals or foods u would suggest? i already keep track of my calories but i still only end up eating once a day. that’s also somewhat due to my sleeping habits. i stay up all night and sleep until like 1pm and then go to work. i don’t like to eat at work because i work at a store that pretty much only sells goyslop. so i usually just have like a sandwich or a frozen meal when i get home and that’s it
What has worked for me is homemade cheese burgers, chicken/steak fried rice, chicken tenders, and snacking on fruits like pineapple and strawberry once in between meals. I lost 45lbs in a little under a year with no cardio and 20lbs in the past 2 months with consistent exercise by following this diet. Always choose whole foods over processed stuff. I’m not a nutritionist though, those meals are meant for weight loss.

That’s mainly because my diet before losing weight consisted of fast food bullshit so my taste palette became accustom to that type of stuff. But it works. Making it yourself can reduce 400-500 calories in the same meal compared to processed packaged stuff or fastfood. If you’re struggling to find meals you enjoy I would suggest asking ChatGPT for some recommendations (genuinely the best tool for self improvement questions).

For your sleep, you have to get that in check since your body has an internal clock that relies on consistent sleep patterns which can improve your energy and overall mood. Aim for 8-9 hours a day at least.

I assume you aren’t doing much at night so what I suggest from what I can infer about your schedule is getting to sleep when it makes sense, wake up no later than 9am, and start prepping your meals. Maybe even get some cardio in before you go to work.

That may seem like alot to do but taking it day by day will bring results before you realize it.

no i just think big boobs look stupid in clothes
its not about quantity its about quality. Cone or tubular tits lack symmetry, i believe a muscular male chest can be sexier than cone tits. With nice large round symmetric tits I understand why men fap to that.

even whole foods is selling modified starch and hydrolyzed soy protein in their foods. the worst bit is the put canola oil in everything

its not about quantity its about quality. Cone or tubular tits lack symmetry, i believe a muscular male chest can be sexier than cone tits. With nice large round symmetric tits I understand why men fap to that.
And some amount of asymmetry can be attractive, something perfectly spherical may look artificial. So some amount of tubularity/conicity may be beneficial. Another thing to mention is aerodynamism and C continuity, a half circle to plane segment is not C2 continuous so at some point you have to introduce some amount of asymmetry, the shape cannot be fully symmetric

Last edited:
Gonna be brutally honest with you Judging immediately off the bat I can see why and things that stand out.

-you got a wierd asexual tomboy masculine vibe , guys want attractive feminine women who appear feminine that’s the biggest takeaway and thing I see being why no decently attractive dude wants you your appearance screams boner killer energy the crappy poses, tomboy clothing, piercings, droopy face etc

I’d say your low-mid tier Becky if ofc you changed up your style, and looksmaxxed a bit think you’d be high tier.

If I’m being honest, you kinda scare guys a little cause your a mix between femininity and masculinity

they can make ur proportions horrid, im already top heavy from broad shoulders. the added boob volume i’ve gained makes it even more off balance
Imo all girls are claviclecels compared to guys, you can't have too broad shoulders. Your boobs aren't too big, and boob proportion is a joke, wtf is that even ?
Good boobs have good size.

the way ur breasts look definitely affects ur proportions. have you seen a girl with big tits and no ass, it looks strange. and no shit men have bigger shoulders, but mine r still pretty broad compared to most women.
Imo all girls are claviclecels compared to guys, you can't have too broad shoulders. Your boobs aren't too big, and boob proportion is a joke, wtf is that even ?
Good boobs have good size.

Hi evilburger, how are u doing?
So, you aren't ugly or something like that, but I think you have an aesthetic that attracts only some specific type of man, an alternative style man. And, personally, I don't think a lot of men can have this style and be attractive
And about that, congrats ma'am!! Overcoming anorexia is hard asf, ur a f*****g winner, don't worry about losing weight now, you're looking great!

the way ur breasts look definitely affects ur proportions. have you seen a girl with big tits and no ass, it looks strange. and no shit men have bigger shoulders, but mine r still pretty broad compared to most women.
more retarded advice from an acneic subhuman.

of course some women have breasts that are way too large and that looks strange.

of course the e-tard is just gonna say that they weren't referring to "large" boobs, only that you should make yours "moderately" larger.

tbf you would benefit from some boob implants, but they are just going about saying it in a retarded way. and it also doesn't apply to all women, it applies to women of your particular style.

Last edited:
u need eyeliner +long lashes to atleast pull a hot emo pothead
more retarded advice from an acneic subhuman.

of course some women have breasts that are way too large and that looks strange.

of course the e-tard is just gonna say that they weren't referring to "large" boobs, only that you should make yours "moderately" larger.

tbf you would benefit from some boob implants, but they are just going about saying it in a retarded way. and it also doesn't apply to all women, it applies to women of your particular style.
personally i don’t think making them bigger would benefit me. i do not have an ass

I dont want to spew hate around, but your not the type where most guys will go for. You resemble a crack junk imo (sorry for the insult)

Back