Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i only attract mid/unattractive men

You’ve got potential, the problem is that your style has a niche appeal

Meaning the way you do your hair, the way you dress, etc. are what’s limiting more mainstream attractive men from seeing you as an option

It’s obvious you like dressing like that, but I think it would be in your best interest to see about changing up your style

You’ve got potential, the problem is that your style has a niche appeal

Meaning the way you do your hair, the way you dress, etc. are what’s limiting more mainstream attractive men from seeing you as an option

It’s obvious you like dressing like that, but I think it would be in your best interest to see about changing up your style
That’s good advice changing the niche will change the people attracted to you

That’s good advice changing the niche will change the people attracted to you
literally, htn’s will mog but get a much smaller amount of female attention just because they look nerdy, and a nerdy guy is a more niche kind of style that not as many girls want

literally, htn’s will mog but get a much smaller amount of female attention just because they look nerdy, and a nerdy guy is a more niche kind of style that not as many girls want
I have glasses so it automatically makes me niche. I want contacts so bad lol

I have glasses so it automatically makes me niche. I want contacts so bad lol
I wear glasses, I’m a high htn but because I kinda keep to myself and look nerdy in the way I dress and speak I don’t get as much female attention then if I had a more athletic sporty style

I think this summer imma try and change that

I wear glasses, I’m a high htn but because I kinda keep to myself and look nerdy in the way I dress and speak I don’t get as much female attention then if I had a more athletic sporty style

I think this summer imma try and change that
Yea same

yeah but if youre straight rn then if you were a girl youd also be straight
Ok well I would still have the privileges of being a girl compared to being a man