Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I prefer Soy

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Ate soy today. I prefer it. I put chicken and soy into a dish. The chicken tasted low-mid and the soy mogged. Both were put into the same dish so the opinion is objective.

If you eat enough soy you will turn into this*:
1710355946473.png
1710355931183.png

1710355980936.png

These were the most arousing pics I could find (on duckduckgo.) They had a lot of "hot" pics but most didn't give me much arousal. I didn't get a full on erection from these pics, but these were the ones that were the most erotic. They took my dick from being a -50C microdick into a mid-to-medium size floppy.
I wanted to post this pic also but it wouldn't upload:

*The above statement has a disclaimer... soy will not turn you into this (sadly). Soy may actually boost your testosterone if you eat it continuously. Initally soy may feminize, results may vary. Eventually the phytoestrogens may block the estrogen receptors, thus causing potential masculinization.

you definitely need help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
boring party poopers, why don't you post something positive that doesn't suck the fun out of the room, you're a bot

Are you mentally unstable, why the f**k would you want to look like a anime girl

You need help, Why? Why? WHY? WHYYYYYY? Do YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN ANIME GIRL. GIRL. GIRL. YOU MAKE TRANNY THREADS. STOPPPPPPPPP. STOP.
ur just a bot/alien to me

can't relate to anybody who wouldn't want to wake up as an anime girl

its like ur from another planet

Ate soy today. I prefer it. I put chicken and soy into a dish. The chicken tasted low-mid and the soy mogged. Both were put into the same dish so the opinion is objective.

View attachment 27166
View attachment 27165

View attachment 27167

These were the most arousing pics I could find (on duckduckgo.) They had a lot of "hot" pics but most didn't give me much arousal. I didn't get a full on erection from these pics, but these were the ones that were the most erotic. They took my dick from being a -50C microdick into a mid-to-medium size floppy.

*The above statement has a disclaimer... soy will not turn you into this (sadly). Soy may actually boost your testosterone if you eat it continuously. Initally soy may feminize, results may vary. Eventually the phytoestrogens may block the estrogen receptors, thus causing potential masculinization
n***a what is this 😭

stop bullying sexlesstosexles
th

I think I know you from somewhere ig it was .is or .club idk fs

https://incels.is/threads/research-...cial-for-height-growth-among-teenager.387291/

View attachment 27166
View attachment 27165

View attachment 27167

*The above statement has a disclaimer... soy will not turn you into this (sadly). Soy may actually boost your testosterone if you eat it continuously. Initally soy may feminize, results may vary. Eventually the phytoestrogens may block the estrogen receptors, thus causing potential masculinization.
I eat 120 mg of isoflavones everyday i am scared i am gonna become like the pics

https://incels.is/threads/research-...cial-for-height-growth-among-teenager.387291/

I eat 120 mg of isoflavones everyday i am scared i am gonna become like the pics
sadly you will not, unfortunately soy doesn't work like that

if anything, eating soy every day will make you more masculine because it eventually interferes with estrogen metabolism