Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i wanna pin so bad bro

johnarcabob_reincarnated

Mogging Confucius 2.0
Reputable
Established
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Messages
1,431
Online time
1d 37m
Reputation
3,284
bro I wanna pin like mk or hgh or tren or whatever the fuck it is bro I just hate trying to build muscle while having a fast metabolism and parents who barely feed me. I just wanna blast shit and get big man ive been going to the gym for FIVE YEARS and I weigh like 140 pounds (im 6'1 thats like barely a normal weight). I barely look like I go to the gym. Ive been in the gym community for so long so the body dismorphia goes up while my body barely gets bigger. And I dont wanna hear you mfs act like you have the answer, Im 16 and ive asked my parents to feed me more and i do everything I can to eat more, and I know plenty about science based lifting and exactly what workouts to do, theres just no way for me to gain a lot of muscle. my bench pr is like 165 after all this time. i just wanna get big man
 
bro I wanna pin like mk or hgh or tren or whatever the fuck it is bro I just hate trying to build muscle while having a fast metabolism and parents who barely feed me. I just wanna blast shit and get big man ive been going to the gym for FIVE YEARS and I weigh like 140 pounds (im 6'1 thats like barely a normal weight). I barely look like I go to the gym. Ive been in the gym community for so long so the body dismorphia goes up while my body barely gets bigger. And I dont wanna hear you mfs act like you have the answer, Im 16 and ive asked my parents to feed me more and i do everything I can to eat more, and I know plenty about science based lifting and exactly what workouts to do, theres just no way for me to gain a lot of muscle. my bench pr is like 165 after all this time. i just wanna get big man
telegram is free
 
JFL... there are people still lifting natty in 2026? You realize one 6 month steroid cycle can give you like 3-5 years worth of natural gains
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top