Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide IF YOU ARE A TEENAGER WHO IS STILL GROWING AND CARES ABOUT BEING TALLER, **STOP** EATING "HEALTHY"

Looksmaxlossus

😴
Established Member
PROCESSED FAST FOOD SUGAR AND REFINED GRAINS = HIGH INSULIN = HIGH IGF-1
"HEALTHY" DIETS = LOW INSULIN, LOW IGF-1 -> BONELESS CUCK

KETO = LOW IGF-1
VEGANISM = LOW PROTEIN, MISSING 15 NUTRIENTS, LOW IGF-1
CARNIVORE = SAME PROBLEMS AS KETO, MAYBE SLIGHTLY LESS BAD SINCE IF YOU ONLY EAT MEAT INSTEAD OF JUST FAT YOU WILL GET MORE PROTEIN AND HAVE MORE GLUCONEOGENESIS FROM ALL THE PROTEIN (STILL NOT ENOUGH)
MAINSTREAM KIKE DIET ADVICE = NOT ENOUGH PROTEIN, NOT ENOUGH SIMPLE CARBOHYDRATE TO SPIKE INSULIN BECAUSE MUH FIBER, "HEALTHY FATS" THAT DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO HEIGHT GROWTH
IF YOU WANT TO GROW YOU WANT TO CONSTANTLY SPIKE IGF-1 AND EAT LOTS OF AMINO ACIDS GLYCINE, ARGININE, AND ORNITHINE TO ALSO TRIGGER HGH RELEASE WHICH ALSO INCREASES IGF-1. "HEALTHY" EATING FOCUSED ON LONGEVITY WILL NEVER DO THAT. IF YOU WANT TO GROW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE YOU WANT TO FLOOD YOUR BODY WITH SUGAR, PROTEIN, AND CALCIUM. REMEMBER, DIETICIANS WANT TO LOWER IGF-1 FOR THE SAKE OF LONGEVITY.

TL;DR EAT LOTS OF SUGAR PROTEIN AND CALCIUM TO GROW AND DONT LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM SOY HEALTHY DIET ADVICE

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
eating healthy doesn't include any of the diets you mentioned above
no shit im not focusing on healthy eating, these are diets specific groups of people consider healthy
im talking about the optimal diet for height growth
soy grain muncher advice
now you sound like this
View attachment 24772
how? you sound like a kike that wants others to stay weak boneless cucks

you sound like a kike that wants others to stay weak boneless cucks
im a demigod blessed with high metabolism and wide shoulders , i eat whatever i want
there are some foods that boost estrogen , you should avoid them
what you said is great except the part of the processed food , processed food are made to feminize man , go eat some f*****g meat , like real meat , diary products , good vegetables

go eat some f*****g meat , like real meat , diary products , good vegetables
manlet diet
you should only focus on having a healthy diet after youre done growing with closed growth plates so you dont spend money on looksmaxxing products

like real meat , diary products , good vegetables
superior human diet you processed food cuck will never get to eat
where are even from

whatever you said about growing taller
PROCESSED FOOD IS THE ENEMY OF HUMANITY

getting taller just to be an unhealthy low T cuck with erectile dysfunction and bloated face
is it worth it , i think not
worth it asf
just eat healthy after youre done growing theory

worth it asf
just eat healthy after youre done growing theory
note that every human has a genetic potential he cant exceed if your dad is 5ft7 and youre mom is 5ft2 you wont be able to get past 5ft8 at best

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Over-stimulation of insulin/IGF-1 signaling by western diet may promote diseases of civilization: lessons learnt from laron syndrome

Grain-based food, sugars and dairy products are the nutritional staples of Western diet. High glycemic load diets have been recognized as aggravating factors of acne, whereas a low glycemic load diet improved acne and decreased the bioavailability of free IGF-1 in plasma...

Cow milk consumption in humans shifts the somatotropic axis to higher levels and significantly increases serum levels of GH and IGF-1 [23] (Figure (Figure1B).1B). Oral ingestion of the whey protein α-lactalbumin has been shown to increase the somatotropic axis in healthy women. There is strong epidemiological evidence that dairy consumption significantly increases serum IGF-1 levels in humans [24]. This explains why high intake of milk increases linear growth [25]. In contrast, short stature is a characteristic feature of congenital IGF-1 deficiency in Laron syndrome. Thus, Western diet shifts the GH/IGF-1 axis to abnormally high levels, just in the opposite direction of low IIS observed in Laron syndrome...

1743 7075 8 41 1

pros​
cons​
being taller​
aging
acne
diabetes
f*****g cancer
======> THIS SHIT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU

I agree with your point Igf-1 is important but to have good levels of this hormone you don't necessarily need a diet high in ultra processed but simple carbohydrates like white rice, potato, honey, FRUIT (if kids love sweet things evolutionarily for a reason) raw milk also raises insulin. We must be in caloric surplus at this stage.

These hormones (Hgh and Igf-1) that influence growth come from amino acids such as L-Arginine and Glycine. Protein of animal origin is important. Protein in large quantities is essential for growth.

Netherlands are the highest population in the world because of their high consumption of meat and dairy (cheese).
IMG_9332.jpg

Remember: When insulin (Igf-1) is high the growth hormone (GHG) is low. Good sleep is crucial.

I agree with your point Igf-1 is important but to have good levels of this hormone you don't necessarily need a diet high in ultra processed but simple carbohydrates like white rice, potato, honey, FRUIT (if kids love sweet things evolutionarily for a reason) raw milk also raises insulin. We must be in caloric surplus at this stage.

These hormones (Hgh and Igf-1) that influence growth come from amino acids such as L-Arginine and Glycine. Protein of animal origin is important. Protein in large quantities is essential for growth.

Netherlands are the highest population in the world because of their high consumption of meat and dairy (cheese).
IMG_9332.jpg

Remember: When insulin (Igf-1) is high the growth hormone (GHG) is low. Good sleep is crucial.
real af

IMG_9332.jpg

Yes yes.
I also said protein and calcium are important too
My point is, the best way to maximize IGF-1 is to do it with unnatural food.

I also said protein and calcium are important too
My point is, the best way to maximize IGF-1 is to do it with unnatural food.
Man, the concept is clear, the main and best way to get taller is diary products, then if you wanna gain 1 extea cm and together also cancer and more shit it's your choice, but don't make it look like there are no side effects

Man, the concept is clear, the main and best way to get taller is diary products, then if you wanna gain 1 extea cm and together also cancer and more shit it's your choice, but don't make it look like there are no side effects
I'd rather height mog and have diabetes than be a healthy manlet but you do you.
Also, the protein is for muscle, the calcium is for bone growth.

I'd rather height mog and have diabetes than be a healthy manlet but you do you.
Also, the protein is for muscle, the calcium is for bone growth.
I guess good luck with trading your health with an extra millimiter
Update me with your intergalactic height growth

KETO = LOW IGF-1
CARNIVORE = SAME PROBLEMS AS KETO, MAYBE SLIGHTLY LESS BAD SINCE IF YOU ONLY EAT MEAT INSTEAD OF JUST FAT YOU WILL GET MORE PROTEIN AND HAVE MORE GLUCONEOGENESIS FROM ALL THE PROTEIN (STILL NOT ENOUGH)
MAINSTREAM KIKE DIET ADVICE = NOT ENOUGH PROTEIN, NOT ENOUGH SIMPLE CARBOHYDRATE TO SPIKE INSULIN BECAUSE MUH FIBER, "HEALTHY FATS" THAT DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO HEIGHT GROWTH
IF YOU WANT TO GROW YOU WANT TO CONSTANTLY SPIKE IGF-1 AND EAT LOTS OF AMINO ACIDS GLYCINE, ARGININE, AND ORNITHINE TO ALSO TRIGGER HGH RELEASE WHICH ALSO INCREASES IGF-1. "HEALTHY" EATING FOCUSED ON LONGEVITY WILL NEVER DO THAT. IF YOU WANT TO GROW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE YOU WANT TO FLOOD YOUR BODY WITH SUGAR, PROTEIN, AND CALCIUM. REMEMBER, DIETICIANS WANT TO LOWER IGF-1 FOR THE SAKE OF LONGEVITY.
Shit thread

No es para nada beneficios pues este método ya que en vez de gastar en comer puras cosas con fitoestrogenos los cuales arruinaran toda tu apariencia, incluso a tu amigo, excepto tu altura,no es nada comveniente

KETO = LOW IGF-1

TL;DR EAT LOTS OF SUGAR PROTEIN AND CALCIUM TO GROW AND DONT LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM SOY HEALTHY DIET ADVICE
Jfl at any of this cope, height is genetic

processed food has estrogen, estrogen will not only feminize you, but it also causes your growth plates to close faster. but eat what you want idc
Source?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17455249/ for the processed food increasing estrogen
and it is a common fact that estrogen fuses bones faster, but here is a study anyway: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4098010/
You didn't read any of these studies fully. Not like you even can because it's either hidden behind a kike paywall or just completely unaccessible.
But sure, let's poke at the abstract.

>we collected blood from 578 postmenopausal women ages 43 and 69 years in 1989 or 1990
>Food intake was measured in 1990 via a food frequency questionnaire.

A survey, done with f*****g menopausal grannies, that reported a minimal estrogen spike that could be caused by anything and used for anything. Jfl
What they actually ate is still a mystery btw. Junk food is a vague word.
if you want other studies you can search them up. there's plenty.
so, processed food=estrogen=faster growth plate closing=short height
but eat what you want idc
Stay a manlet if you want :rolleyes:
If you care that much just chug a ton of raw milk and eat a bunch of fruit.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17455249/ for the processed food increasing estrogen
and it is a common fact that estrogen fuses bones faster, but here is a study anyway: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4098010/
also why women are shorter than men on average.
if you want other studies you can search them up. there's plenty.
so, processed food=estrogen=faster growth plate closing=short height
but eat what you want idc
Btw. I forgot to mention, using an aromatase inhibitor a pillar of heightmaxxing you r****d. So even if eating like that increased estrogen significantly it wouldn't matter.

Btw. I forgot to mention, using an aromatase inhibitor a pillar of heightmaxxing you r****d. So even if eating like that increased estrogen significantly it wouldn't matter.
yes, i did read the studies, and like i mentioned, there are other studies that you can find rather easily by searching up, i just dont want to read through hours of studies and then send you a long ass message with links.
+ not everybody can afford aromatase inhibitors or even be allowed to buy them because they are most likely teens and parents won't let them. most shit sold online is a scam. (not trying to be mean or start an argument btw)
ok bud, idc. i said eat what you want. you dont have to listen to me, i just dont suggest eating shit because you think you'll grow half a cm. start mewing instead of chewing 🤫🧏 lol

Back