Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

IF you look better your life WILL be better

Yungigi_au2

(Over the summer for 3 months i spent nine hours in the sun playing tennis i was Severely tanned)Although I know this is a well know fact already i still would like to expand on the topic
(IF you look better people will treat you better and you will have a better life)
I am a 9th grader and just moving into this new side of town i didn't really know anybody fast forward a month a made some friends in some of my classes and playing recesses football, although i was still living nicely somehow i noticed that no matter what i did people found a way too let me know i was ugly in some type of way.
Over the past 6 months looksmaxing has been my main focus i tried everything too look better and slowly but surely it has worked. I have gained so much respect now its like im not scared too go too school anymore my confidence is up and i am just so much more happy now.

(Over the summer for 3 months i spent nine hours in the sun playing tennis i was Severely tanned)Although I know this is a well know fact already i still would like to expand on the topic
(IF you look better people will treat you better and you will have a better life)
I am a 9th grader and just moving into this new side of town i didn't really know anybody fast forward a month a made some friends in some of my classes and playing recesses football, although i was still living nicely somehow i noticed that no matter what i did people found a way too let me know i was ugly in some type of way.
Over the past 6 months looksmaxing has been my main focus i tried everything too look better and slowly but surely it has worked. I have gained so much respect now its like im not scared too go too school anymore my confidence is up and i am just so much more happy now.
love that, nice work bro

keep leveling up

This absolute shit of a thread needs to rot in offtopic without any replies and OP need to lurk on incel forums a lot more

thread is good. bluepill is victimblamers gaslighting. looks matter and the opposite of shallowness.