Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm 18 looking to work on my attractiveness overall

shamus.coyle

E4315E61-421E-4118-9FBC-698FD46221F0.jpeg7B410861-5950-4A26-9425-BC274CCC97E4.jpeg0D98840B-2A88-4A1D-9DF2-2BD578020D8C.jpegHello I'm Shamus and I am 18 years of age what are some things that I can work on and can you also rate me. I am new to the community so thanks for welcoming me!

Last edited:
Definitely start mewing, other than that there s no other major issue to fix.

wow you look good bro, the only negative thing you have is your jaw, do mewing and chewing (i.e. start chewing a lot more) you need to develop your jaw. I think you are still young aren't you? How old are you?

5/10 fix your jaw (jawmaxx & mewing chew a lot of gum), get a haircut, you've also started balding use minoxidil. And get in the gym you look young asf.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here’s an update I’ve been growing out my hair and mewing though I haven’t seen a ton of results but I’ve been mewing for 3 months will I see more progress? Also how do I fix asymmetry in my face does it look bad. Rate me now again too plz and thx

you are still very young so you have a lot to improve and develop better. I found a fascinating channel on Youtube that can help you a lot talks about aesthetic improvement is called.

aesthetic primal

View attachment 22515View attachment 22513Hello I'm Shamus and I am 18 years of age what are some things that I can work on and can you also rate me. I am new to the community so thanks for welcoming me!
Start mewing, grow ur hair out, get some skin care (acne patch works the best) maybe try out a better style that will make you stand out! In a good way ofc. If you want some good recommendations for style search up street styles on the internet.

Cover the sides of your head
I recommend infraorbital implants, rhinoplasty and bimaxillary surgery

Cover the sides of your head
I recommend infraorbital implants, rhinoplasty and bimaxillary surgery
There's something up with this guy, why're u always recommending sugeries like an imbecile. Sugery should always be a last resort if considered at all

There's something up with this guy, why're u always recommending sugeries like an imbecile. Sugery should always be a last resort if considered at all
Neck yourself already BLUEPILLED NIGGЕR RЕTARD

Back