Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im losing hair

Potatoshoe12

I previously had some shedding thought It was bcoz of antibiotics, shaved head and now its regrowing, I still have a lot of hair but its not as dense as before f**k ME
Im prolly gonna jump on finasteride, idc about 2-3% side effects. Anyone has better ideas? Im not gonna cope anymore with diet and shit, without hair im a normie, with im chadlite not gonna f**k myself for the rest of my life bcoz I was cheap

Anyone has good sites in europe for buying fin? Help

it's not 2-3% side effects cunt. DHT is incredibly important for muscle building, ejaculations, etc. you are an absolute r****d if you want to hop on it. go buy some RU instead

i have fin myself, i just went to a pharmacy and asked for it and they gave it to me.. lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it's not 2-3% side effects cunt. DHT is incredibly important for muscle building, ejaculations, etc. you are an absolute r****d if you want to hop on it. go buy some RU instead

i have fin myself, i just went to a pharmacy and asked for it and they gave it to me.. lol
what the f**k is ru? Full name if you can and site where I can buy that shit