Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL im starting too believe that we indeed live in the matrix

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

"NTA.

Make your husband do the same, but on the patriarchal system that often doesn't punish boys as "boys will be boys", and the consistent systemic favoritism of narcissism in modern society."

"OP’s husband is the kind of person who denies systemic racism and white privilege, so wouldn’t care.
share"

"And male privilege too I imagine."

i cant believe that people like these are breathing the same air as me

just turn the world into a border and edgeless political correct fairy tale, where the whole identity of a individual gets overlooked on Purpose cuz "muh equality"

racism is beautiful, and just as natural as the human himself

Reactions: Rei
the middle class of the US are so well insulated from the reality of the world around them, it’s beautiful- it really is.

That just means they are in their own little world doesn’t mean we live in a matrix

100% bro, I am f*****g certain of this too. Too many strange things have been happening lately, "coincidences", those CANNOT be people, it's impossible.

Jesus Christ the comments are giving me a brain aneurysm...

I want to know what do you think about this guide OP?

I want to know what do you think about this guide OP?
He'll say it's f*****g crap, son.

1597575235976.png

Yes, because African Tribesmen are on an "alkaline vegan diet", Jesus blimey cunt...

He'll say it's f*****g crap, son.

View attachment 15032

Yes, because African Tribesmen are on an "alkaline vegan diet", Jesus blimey cunt...
That's irrelevant, you'd be forced to eat that shit if economy collapsed regardless... Unless you have 100 hectars to feed animals with that space

I'm geniunely interested in guide itself to "escape the matrix", and i've destroyed every single skeptic fucker who questioned my guide in the comments

It's not even megathread, did i said diet is ideal ? Or lifestyle itself is ideal ??

That's irrelevant, you'd be forced to eat that shit if economy collapsed regardless... Unless you have 100 hectars to feed animals with that space

I'm geniunely interested in guide itself to "escape the matrix", and i've destroyed every single skeptic fucker who questioned my guide in the comments

It's not even megathread, did i said diet is ideal ? Or lifestyle itself is ideal ??
Pain and suffering in a bowl. 😿

1597582048961.png

Stupid to like that, that shitfuck doesn't seem to understand every species has their species' specific diet for A REASON. No one 100k years ago was eating bowls of f*****g oatmeal slathered in sugar and soy "milk". It isn't milk you dumb fucks, just because it's white doesn't mean it's milk, drink your cum in that case as it'd sure as hell be better than that other crap.

1597582153823.png

Stupid to like that, that shitfuck doesn't seem to understand every species has their species' specific diet for A REASON. No one 100k years ago was eating bowls of f*****g oatmeal slathered in sugar and soy "milk". It isn't milk you dumb fucks, just because it's white doesn't mean it's milk, drink your cum in that case as it'd sure as hell be better than that other crap.

View attachment 15035
Chintuck22

Pain and suffering in a bowl. 😿

View attachment 15034
This was posted in June 14, 2020. At the time i tried to eat vegan

And i came to conclusion that (let me put 26 bold) VEGANISM IS NOT IDEAL, NEITHER CARNIVORE, EAT EVERYTHING IN MODERATE DOSAGES

How moderate? How you would eat usually

Also i know pros and cons of eating plant based diet more than anyone on this f*****g forum, i can confidently say that... and i'm challenging everyone to disprove what i said in the past if he thinks otherwise, veganism still has it's health benefits, and carnivore also has it's health benefits. I just did what's just best to do

Everyone mogs ogre like me, buzzcuted and potato head shape as usual

EAT EVERYTHING IN MODERATE DOSAGES
But of course! What a genius! The non-challenging centrist position, good old fucknut tactics. Congratulations, son, you just made a fool of yourself.
Also i know pros and cons of eating plant based diet more than anyone on this f*****g forum
Wrong and double wrong, I do. I've tried the Diet for myself, 6 months that is, it was insufferable. After 2-3 weeks I started craving fish and thought of it quite often, the gas and bloating after every meal was atrocious, my shits were RIDICULOUS. Not to mention the people whom are raised on this... I wish them the best honestly.

veganism still has it's health benefits
No it f*****g does not, there is no such thing as an inadequate diet benefitting anyone.
Everyone mogs ogre like me, buzzcuted and potato head shape as usual
YOU mog me, man.

But of course! What a genius! The non-challenging centrist position, good old fucknut tactics. Congratulations, son, you just made a fool of yourself.

Wrong and double wrong, I do. I've tried the Diet for myself, 6 months that is, it was insufferable. After 2-3 weeks I started craving fish and thought of it quite often, the gas and bloating after every meal was atrocious, my shits were RIDICULOUS. Not to mention the people whom are raised on this... I wish them the best honestly.

No it f*****g does not, there is no such thing as an inadequate diet benefitting anyone.

YOU mog me, man.
Your feelings will never change facts man

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei
jfl @ ur delusions

iu