Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

im super ugly

rishab1x

rishab1x
I have so many insecurities. My face is filled with acme scare which make it appear like my skin is black and has no complexion. I'm applying kojic acid 2 times a day and using a salicylic acid face wash. I can't find a hairstyle that suits me. In super skinny but I've started hitting the gym from the past few weeks.
What can I do guys I feel completely helpless.
Please suggest a skincare, gym, a suitable haircut for my face it's like triangle shapedbut also like a thin rectangle??

Thanks

bulk. and use derma roller for the acne scars

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
on a bulk rn bro. and thank you I'll use a derma roller from now

Have a cleanser and a moisturizer. The brand CeraVe works for me and it's pretty affordable. Try Derma rolling like 4lt said. Bulk and don't stop going to the gym unless you're sick. For the haircut, you'll have to experiment. Look online for haircuts according to your head shape and ask your barber for advice. It will take time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the advice guys, but j wanted to know how the Derma roller works for acne scars. As of now I've been using kojic acid for pigmentation and adapelene gel to stop acne. I do have to buy the derma roller but before that I wanter to know about It's functionality. Also been using salicylic acid face wash