Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Improving Sex Hormones

JamieOliver

Banned
You need it all. Testosterone, Estrogen, DHT, and all other weird-named Androgens.

A few things you can do to improve your Sex Hormones:

• Lower inflammation. The main way inflammation will result in lower Sex Hormones is by depleting the anti-oxidants in the balls by increased inflammation. This will result in lower overall hormone production. The things that cause the most inflammation are: Oils, High Exogenous Anti-Oxidant intake (i.e. Taking large amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, ... daily), Low Mineral Intake (See next point). Consider doing things such as Hot/Cold showers and exercise in order to increase your tolerance to oxidation.
  • Increase Mineral Intake. This is a big problem for a lot of people, caused by the fact they attempt to intake their minerals trough plants, not knowing those are bound to Oxalate. Oxalate will on top of its other deleterious effects, make them pretty much impossible to be absorbed or used. The best way to get your minerals is trough lightly cooked meats, dairy, eggs. Minerals are vital for the overall proper functioning of the body.
  • Lower Hormonal-Disruptor Intake: There are many of these so I will briefly mention some:
  1. Cruciferous Vegetables;
  2. Astaxanthin, Saw Palemtto, Ashwagandha, Ginger, possibly Capsacin (from Hot Peppers), and others;
  3. Plastic: Try to drink things that have been bottled in a glass bottle. I recommend only letting the food you cook touch stainless steel kitchen appliances. If you will eat or drink from a plastic container, make sure it has never at any point been heated. Cans should be avoided completely if possible.
  4. Perfumes (Phtalates);
  5. Deodorant (Metalloestrogens, Phtalates);
  6. Any kind of smoke;
  7. Oils (As previously mentioned). Use animal fat, Nuts and Seeds, and any other source of non-saturated fat;
  8. ...
  9. Many others. Ask in the comments if you are wondering about a specific thing

Note: As a not to the above points, especially the Plastic one, I want to mention some find it weird to avoid those things, something which I don't understand as they are new human inventions, it's not something we were meant to be born with. Babies getting fed powdered milk inside a plastic bottle is nowhere near what was being done previously or what should be done, proof being the continuously degrading hormone levels in both men and women.

• Eat enough, then some more. Fast rarely. It's important to eat regularly to keep hormones such as Thyroid and Leptin up to increase hormone production. I recommend the use of a TDEE calculator if you have a hard time eating and force yourself to. I strongly recommend eating a few hundred calories over the number you get for proper production.
  • Fasting is also not something that should be done daily or for longer periods of time for no reason in particular. If you want to fast, make it at most 1 day per week.
  • Drink less water. Aim to eat foods (Such as a juicy steak or dairy products) that contain a bit of water and plenty of minerals instead. Drinking too much water regularly will make you piss it all out along with the minerals in your bloodstream. If you exercise, I recommend drinking something like Gatorade.
A couple of sings that you are going in the wrong direction, Sex Hormone-wise:

Note: It's hard to gauge them, even with a hormonal panel. Many things influence it besides Sex Hormone levels, such as receptor sensitivity and enzyme levels (i.e. 5-Alpha-Reductase, the most well known one).
  1. It becomes hard to keep a straight position. Your back slouches without your realizing;
  2. You get sick more often and the symptoms are harder to control;
  3. It's hard for you to be relaxed. Your mind is racing and you always seem on fight-or-flight mode;
  4. Your sleep is worse. You wake up trough the night (Try eating only animal fat and protein troughout the day and push the carbohydrates until the end of the day. Do not eat them right before going to sleep, wait around 2 hours);
  5. You have allergy issues;
  6. You have a bad memory. It's hard to remember things.
  7. ...
  8. I could go on an on about these also. Probably many I also cannot recall right now. As always, if you have any questions, ask in the replies.

Yesterday evening i poo'd in my loo 3(times). 1st(fist) time i had enormous mashed kinder surprise, 2nd(second) and 3rd(third) was BBC[1] size korean bloody sausages. After this stinky accident i felt like i had lost half of my soul and strenght. It seems that Hindus are right again. We can not dismiss loo demon theory.

It is time to slow down with cow milky thing for me to be honest. My next victim will be smooth peanut butter to digest for future reference.

[1] BBC Friend - Abreviation; Better By Comparison Friend. BBC Friends are used by less than hot girls in order to make themselves look more attractive when "going out". The BBC Friend usually turns into a huge cockblock towards the end of the night because your buddy will refuse to take wingman duties.

I think she's cute but its hard to tell with that BBC Friend in-tow.
#fat friend#wingman#bar scene#cockblock
#girl

Hey bro, what do you exactly mean by reducing anti-oxidants, like if we get more our body gets rid of it. I had debate over this yesterday, see this thread
It should be fatal if true, i have blueberry farm i'm feeding off from, whole year round 😅

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey bro, what do you exactly mean by reducing anti-oxidants, like if we get more our body gets rid of it. I had debate over this yesterday, see this thread
It should be fatal if true, i have blueberry farm i'm feeding off from, whole year round 😅
Your body produces all the anti-oxidants you need in the form of Aminoacids and that production slows down the more you intake from other sources, just like how you produce less Testosterone if you inject Testosterone.

The only dietary anti-oxidants you get should ideally be also Aminoacids.

• Increase Mineral Intake. This is a big problem for a lot of people, caused by the fact they attempt to intake their minerals trough plants, not knowing those are bound to Oxalate. Oxalate will on top of its other deleterious effects, make them pretty much impossible to be absorbed or used. The best way to get your minerals is trough lightly cooked meats, dairy, eggs. Minerals are vital for the overall proper functioning of the body.
  • Lower Hormonal-Disruptor Intake: There are many of these so I will briefly mention some:
  1. Cruciferous Vegetables;
If you are getting your info from Dr. Kiltz, I question some of his claims. He made a video about Brocolli saying its mostly carbs and turns into sugar in your body. Technically fiber is a form of carbs, but there are different types of fiber, and the type of fiber in vegetables like broccoli does not raise blood sugar, it cannot be digested.
And he says brocolli is bad because bacteria and microbes love it, but personally, if bacteria and microbes don't want to eat something, why should you? Its like how mcdonalds food refused to be eaten by microbes after 30 days.
What he says about oxolates may be somewhat true though, here is a website that shows how to have a low-oxolate diet while still eating a lot of plants:
Keto-Triangle_1.jpg

1. Deodorant (Metalloestrogens, Phtalates);
You can use organic certified alcohol deodorant, avoid deodorant that has aluminum.

• Eat enough, then some more. Fast rarely. It's important to eat regularly to keep hormones such as Thyroid and Leptin up to increase hormone production. I recommend the use of a TDEE calculator if you have a hard time eating and force yourself to. I strongly recommend eating a few hundred calories over the number you get for proper production.
  • Fasting is also not something that should be done daily or for longer periods of time for no reason in particular. If you want to fast, make it at most 1 day per week.
I've always been skeptical of fasting myself, whenever I did it I seemed to feel worse.

• Drink less water. Aim to eat foods (Such as a juicy steak or dairy products) that contain a bit of water and plenty of minerals instead. Drinking too much water regularly will make you piss it all out along with the minerals in your bloodstream. If you exercise, I recommend drinking something like Gatorade.
When starting ketosis most of your weightloss will be water loss, you should drink more water than usual. A good rule of thumb is to only drink water if you are thirsty, don't listen to those people that say to drink water for no reason.

If you drink normal water you will become dehydrated, you need sodium and minerals in your water. Gatorade is expensive and has artificial colors, you could just buy a flavored pack of minerals with stevia and mix it in water. You need gatorade-type water even if you don't exercise, drinking regular water is unhealthy.

Back