Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Incel Self-Identification

AtlasShrugs

Supremum Hominis Cultus
My question to you guys is this: why are incels so self-exposing, especially online, about their inceldom? If I were an incel, I would be ashamed and try to improve myself and not complain out loud to other people that "no woman wants to sleep with me" for XYZ reasons. I'm not critical, I get people like to commiserate and support each other; I'm just baffled they claim to be socially inept yet have the self-confidence to claim that being denied sex is something that makes up their entire personality. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

i think they are being true to them selfs and thats a good thing ig

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i think they are being true to them selfs and thats a good thing ig
That's a good point; I guess the anonymity of forums allows for more honesty in some instances. It's like a space where they don't have to worry about the larger societal pressure of sexual experience. I was probably thinking of it from a lens of what mainstream society would think of those people.

Because being stoic is typical male behavoir, admitting youre incel is atypical male behavoir. (But now is typical at this point).

Being stoic is good when you are by yourself, when you are by yourself you gain nothing from complaining, you could do something productive instead. But in a group, being stoic does not benefit you it just extends your agony, if you are in a group then its better to complain, if you do not complain then nothing will change. Traditionally stoic male behavior such as not complaining about war draft, not complaining about low wages does not benefit you or the group.

According to faux news, 60% of males are incel, if people are not aware a system is broken then you will never fix the system.
So hypothetically speaking, lets say in an alternate timeline 100% of incels never admitted they are incel, the system would never change because nobody admits the system is broken. There would be no awareness of hypergamy, everyone would just be bluepilled or redpilled at most.

Because being stoic is typical male behavoir, admitting youre incel is atypical male behavoir. (But now is typical at this point).

Being stoic is good when you are by yourself, when you are by yourself you gain nothing from complaining, you could do something productive instead. But in a group, being stoic does not benefit you it just extends your agony, if you are in a group then its better to complain, if you do not complain then nothing will change. Traditionally stoic male behavior such as not complaining about war draft, not complaining about low wages does not benefit you or the group.

According to faux news, 60% of males are incel, if people are not aware a system is broken then you will never fix the system.
So hypothetically speaking, lets say in an alternate timeline 100% of incels never admitted they are incel, the system would never change because nobody admits the system is broken. There would be no awareness of hypergamy, everyone would just be bluepilled or redpilled at most.
You have a good point about stoicism in that situation. I've read up on how the incel community online essentially turned into what it is now. From their perspective, yeah, there is a problem that needs correction, and group action sounds like a practical and viable solution. However, it's also important to note that the source you cited claims that 60% of young males are single and says nothing about being self-identified as "incels." Now, I'm willing to bet that at least half of their sample size of young males identify as incels (not counting the percentage of their sample size who have turned their backs on sex), but it still begs the question of why they would want to hold that identity.
To me, inceldom seems like a very self-degrading space: if incels are trying to "ascend," as the term goes, a good part of "maxxing" in general is personality and self-confidence.
This may be just me, but believing one is fundamentally unfit for a hypergamous society and taking a "blackpilled" approach to life seems counterproductive. Do incels act that way only when around each other? Do incels display this self-identification around women? It would be interesting to hear an incel's opinion on this; I know there's at least one active/prominent incel in this forum.

Also, one thing I forgot to ask is if inceldom is primarily a problem of Western civilization.

You have a good point about stoicism in that situation. I've read up on how the incel community online essentially turned into what it is now. From their perspective, yeah, there is a problem that needs correction, and group action sounds like a practical and viable solution. However, it's also important to note that the source you cited claims that 60% of young males are single and says nothing about being self-identified as "incels." Now, I'm willing to bet that at least half of their sample size of young males identify as incels (not counting the percentage of their sample size who have turned their backs on sex), but it still begs the question of why they would want to hold that identity.
Incel is not an identity by choice, it is a status, it is involuntary, involuntary celibacy. People who identify as incel are simply admitting to the facts of their status.

To me, inceldom seems like a very self-degrading space: if incels are trying to "ascend," as the term goes, a good part of "maxxing" in general is personality and self-confidence. This may be just me, but believing one is fundamentally unfit for a hypergamous society and taking a "blackpilled" approach to life seems counterproductive. Do incels act that way only when around each other? Do incels display this self-identification around women? It would be interesting to hear an incel's opinion on this; I know there's at least one active/prominent incel in this forum.
My assumption is incels act blackpilled around males, redpilled around women. I don't really know though. Probably someone who's been rejected by 100 different women might start to act blackpilled around women. For instance Bagelcel admitted he was an incel and then a girl had sympathy for him and he finally got a girlfriend.

Also, one thing I forgot to ask is if inceldom is primarily a problem of Western civilization.
Western civilization as western modernity, I would assume China and Japan are very much a form of western civilization, for example the samurai vs now. But as part of the incel issue I think its partly because of the British Empire's puritan values and dogma, incel wiki discusses how the cultural phenomenon of knighting for women, ie. simping has its roots in ancient Britain. And how the new trend of draconian AOC concepts started in ancient Britain, there is a movement rooted purely in psuedoscience that shames anyone for dating JB women, even though its biologically natural to want feminine women, women have a very short window of fertility compared to males, sometimes becoming sterile between at 30 or 40.

My question to you guys is this: why are incels so self-exposing, especially online, about their inceldom? If I were an incel, I would be ashamed and try to improve myself and not complain out loud to other people that "no woman wants to sleep with me" for XYZ reasons. I'm not critical, I get people like to commiserate and support each other; I'm just baffled they claim to be socially inept yet have the self-confidence to claim that being denied sex is something that makes up their entire personality. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.
JoinedOct 18, 2023Messages1