Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Incel trait 43848347# feeling tired after fapping

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Chad faps several times a day plus f*****g stacy multiple times in a row and he still has more free circulating test than any natural low tcel who's on nofap

everytime after i fap i can feel how my muscles become weak, stiff and Cold and how my heart rate instantly goes crazy only at the slightest activity, i cannot do 3 pushups without being totally exhausted

I fap before and after working out and still feel good tbh

i like to fap with something in my other hand because when i cum my grip strength increases by 1000 and i completely annihilate whatever im holding

I used to feel tired after I fapped when i started fapping, but later that tiredness all went. I don't feel tired anymore after fapping tbh.
However, for recovery periods in between, i need at least 15 mins, to get ready to fap again.