Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

insane 1 yr transformation.

howtomogg

ascension is futile.
image000000.jpegIMG_2282.jpegIMG_2234.jpegIMG_2217.jpeg
ive still mad esome progress from these photos. first image i was just turning 16 and was on a major bulk to gain muscle and develope. i am turning 17 in july
IMG_2283.jpegimage000000.jpeg

you had a decent lookin face from beginning (great transformation brother keep it up)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
any tips that you recommend the most?
(obvi mewing) bonesmashing has a bad wrap but i used it and it helps to an extent. facial ice massages are amazing and optimizing your manhood(test/dht) mainly through use of diet and lifestyle. up your masculine mentality

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
(obvi mewing) bonesmashing has a bad wrap but i used it and it helps to an extent. facial ice massages are amazing and optimizing your manhood(test/dht) mainly through use of diet and lifestyle. up your masculine mentality
ill be posting a guide that has to do with looksmaxxing soon. possibly by the end of the week