What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Serious] Is cool Sculpting worth it

Shrek

\(●'β—‘'●)/ πŸ’ͺ tothmaxxing πŸ’ͺ [NoFap God] ibflexin'
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Rkelly

H.I.M
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Only hot sculpting works

Jimsonbobson505

Hot Sculpting, a type of laser lipolysis that destroys fat cells with heat from a laser.
How does cool sculpting not work considering ice is the same as heat if at high or low temperature on either side of heat or ice it should be able to have the same effect but different side effects

Rkelly

H.I.M
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

How does cool sculpting not work considering ice is the same as heat if at high or low temperature on either side of heat or ice it should be able to have the same effect but different side effects
I was joking but of the two hot seems to allow a wider area to be treated, does not require potentially painful pulling of the skin, and treats the surrounding area to give an overall taut, sculpted look.

Only if pregnant women or people with cancer or infection would be going for the cool I think. It's really up to you and the pros tbh

Jimsonbobson505

I was joking but of the two hot seems to allow a wider area to be treated, does not require potentially painful pulling of the skin, and treats the surrounding area to give an overall taut, sculpted look.

Only if pregnant women or people with cancer or infection would be going for the cool I think. It's really up to you and the pros tbh
Well if things keep on going well for me I can afford it my betting success is really good at the moment