Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is cool Sculpting worth it

Only hot sculpting works

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hot Sculpting, a type of laser lipolysis that destroys fat cells with heat from a laser.
How does cool sculpting not work considering ice is the same as heat if at high or low temperature on either side of heat or ice it should be able to have the same effect but different side effects

How does cool sculpting not work considering ice is the same as heat if at high or low temperature on either side of heat or ice it should be able to have the same effect but different side effects
I was joking but of the two hot seems to allow a wider area to be treated, does not require potentially painful pulling of the skin, and treats the surrounding area to give an overall taut, sculpted look.

Only if pregnant women or people with cancer or infection would be going for the cool I think. It's really up to you and the pros tbh

I was joking but of the two hot seems to allow a wider area to be treated, does not require potentially painful pulling of the skin, and treats the surrounding area to give an overall taut, sculpted look.

Only if pregnant women or people with cancer or infection would be going for the cool I think. It's really up to you and the pros tbh
Well if things keep on going well for me I can afford it my betting success is really good at the moment

Thinking about getting it my face fat is really stubborn

Yes but with an exception. It will cause actual fat gain if you don't do it consistently because the body will freak out and try to fix the issue. My suggestion is to actually look into a radio frequency device. It will do the opposite and heat up the under sub Q fat and cause fat cell death with out the hypocritical function of fat gain due to coolscultpting.

Yes but with an exception. It will cause actual fat gain if you don't do it consistently because the body will freak out and try to fix the issue. My suggestion is to actually look into a radio frequency device. It will do the opposite and heat up the under sub Q fat and cause fat cell death with out the hypocritical function of fat gain due to coolscultpting.
Does it have a particular name

Back