Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is taller height non ideal facially?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
so there is such thing as being too tall

I think there’s def a sweet spot for anything, but if some one shorter than you was to look up at you, you would look down at them the same amount, so they’d still view your face about the same

so does this prove that there is an ideal height for proportions, physique, and aesthetics?
Well height is viewed as a halo with women. This logically means that that the ideal height would have to be voted on in a study. Which usally comes around 6''3-6'4.

agree, being tall just highlights your bad jawline (if u have a bad jawline)

even if u have a good canthaltilt u will have a cuck canthaltilt by being tall

i get no pussy and im tall

I think there’s def a sweet spot for anything, but if some one shorter than you was to look up at you, you would look down at them the same amount, so they’d still view your face about the same
it would still make your face look less appealing imo as you are still viewing it from under

agree, being tall just highlights your bad jawline (if u have a bad jawline)

even if u have a good canthaltilt u will have a cuck canthaltilt by being tall

i get no pussy and im tall
most of the incels on .org are 6ft+, this could be part of the reason

Well height is viewed as a halo with women. This logically means that that the ideal height would have to be voted on in a study. Which usally comes around 6''3-6'4.
i regularly see short people getting laid and all the pussy all the time its like im in a simulation, i know a couple of tall people irl that are/were incels

mario is not an incel and luigi is basically an incel

extreme height has a niche though even though the faces aren't attractive so although there is ideal height, extreme height is better than below average

taller people will usually look down to talk to you, not point their eyeballs down with their head fixed (they arent owls). jawline defo will look worse, but tbh not that bad, all the chicks in my school seem to simp for tall guys, 6'+, never have a heard one of them talk about short men

taller people will usually look down to talk to you, not point their eyeballs down with their head fixed (they arent owls). jawline defo will look worse, but tbh not that bad, all the chicks in my school seem to simp for tall guys, 6'+, never have a heard one of them talk about short men
i'm not saying tall is bad but too tall. basically saying there is an ideal height and that being too tall is bad for aesthetics and general life being blackpilled (not just revolving around girls)

Could not disagree more, troll post for sure. I think the taller you are, the more disillusioned a woman will be into thinking you are attractive, your face will be perceived the same anyway.

looking down all time will cause bad posture and make u an incel

tall people have to look down all the time, for example if they are in the kitchen they have to look down much more than short people do

and i do not want to date a woman who would reject a guy for being shorter than her, seems super shallow to me

if a woman dates me just because im tall i would feel sick to my stomach, i would feel like bluto from the popeye movie and olive oil made a song saying "but he's large" and the song was about how she felt she was in a mediocre relationship.

I think it depends on woman's height also.The ideal range of each woman is different.

I think it depends on woman's height also.The ideal range of each woman is different.
I agree. I live in the Netherlands, which has one of the tallest populations in the world. I myself am 6'3", and most girls are 5'11", so it doesn't matter that much. I do keep my head tilted down slightly though

If u are lean u will look good also

Height>face

To compensate for the angle