Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It's been a while. 16F rate me. 5'3 , Tanzanian/ Nigerian between 46-50kg

Wassup5

β‡±β„Œπ”’π”žπ”³π”’π”«π”©π”Ά 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱π”₯𝔰 ⇲
i would give you a 7/10 because you have a nice eyebrow arch and the thickness gives good facial harmony

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
u need genioplasty and eyebrow transplant and canthoplasty to become at least normal looking you also look very masculine
k bro

u need genioplasty and eyebrow transplant and canthoplasty to become at least normal looking you also look very masculine
what is masculine about my face

Since when were women allowed in bp communities?

Also jfl u dont look masculine except for ur lower third a little
women are allowed in this forum, I'm not sure if it will stay that way though

I don’t like numerical rating. I would say you are very pretty

these incel copers man your pheno - nigerian ----- masculione pheno - u guys cant grow out hair donest mean you cant be attractive but you do need to demasulinize your face

best way is to either bodymaxx while leanmaxxing and get more feminine through frauding i dont think genio is required or cantho

best way is to either bodymaxx while leanmaxxing and get more feminine through frauding i dont think genio is required or cantho
I'm still not understanding what is masculine about my face, you've yet to explain that to me...

I'm still not understanding what is masculine about my face, you've yet to explain that to me...
your bones, browbridge everything about your face is masculine african women generally are known to have masuline facial features even zendaya, thats why afrcian women are undesirable my most men except their own race and reffered to as "sheboons"

your bones, browbridge everything about your face is masculine african women generally are known to have masuline facial features even zendaya, thats why afrcian women are undesirable my most men except their own race and reffered to as "sheboons"
Jesus Christ... Please head back to .org... how are you complaining about people calling curries ugly and then doing that exact same shit here. Unreal hypocrisy

"you're bones, brow ridge" ... How in the name of god are my bones and my brow ridge masculine. You're just making shit up to confirm your own biases 😭. You've yet to name anything truly specific. I would accept your saying if it was constructive but you clearly just don't like those of african decent and your tryna put me down, i've literally done nothing to u gng, stop... this why I don't f**k with some of these forums, too many people who are clinically online and have developed prejudice for certain ethnicities through influence from other people and coming from another poc is wild as well

Jesus Christ... Please head back to .org... how are you complaining about people calling curries ugly and then doing that exact same shit here. Unreal hypocrisy
i aint complaining some african decent women are very very attractive and beutfiufl thats the same with all ethnictites im being realistic about the characteristics of the bones due to the phenotype, im not biasing on anyone girls of your phenotype generally have masculine bones structure especially the cheebones and skull overall, and yes every ethnicity has their failos even whites to some extent its just a whole generalised idea

"you're bones, brow ridge" ... How in the name of god are my bones and my brow ridge masculine. You're just making shit up to confirm your own biases 😭. You've yet to name anything truly specific. I would accept your saying if it was constructive but you clearly just don't like those of african decent and your tryna put me down, i've literally done nothing to u gng, stop... this why I don't f**k with some of these forums, too many people who are clinically online and have developed prejudice for certain ethnicities through influence from other people and coming from another poc is wild as well
unfortunatly im being realistic not to say you cant change that, denying reality tho wont do you any good if you here your either really autistic thats attractive or just a femcel in this case i think your the second option i really have no hate towrads any race im just saying you look average and have the failos of that race

there are lots of curry moggers and black moggers im not prejudice in terms of any race its just that you fall into the failo generally common facial flaws within your race, brow bridge, nose and lips , ect

unless you femininemax immediately you are pretty undesirable imo and in general from most men in most races except your own race howveer there will always be a desperate guy for you, as a women your smv is very high despite being lower tier in terms of looks

unless you femininemax immediately you are pretty undesirable imo and in general from most men in most races except your own race howveer there will always be a desperate guy for you, as a women your smv is very high despite being lower tier in terms of looks
okay

you've called me undesirable yet you've said I'm not ugly.🀣 Like, it's not hard to tell that you're just tryna get on my nerves. it's easy to tell the difference between someone who's being brutally honest vs someone who's just trying to put someone else down .. First few guys who said I was a 6, I accepted because their just being honest... You're just a dick. I'm not a femcel as well jfl, I do indeed have a life outside of the internet and these kind of forums, I can immediately tell that you don't because of your secluded perspective of the world and the way you referred to me and black girls as "sheboons" as soon as I asked you what was masculine about my face, big incel trait icl. I'm here for the same reasons you are. Btw my pheno is ALSO east african, which is completely different to that of west african.

I think just saying you hate black women will be easier, jesus f*****g christ :ROFLMAO:.

good eyes, zygos, lips, skin quality, and harmony. chin on the larger side. 8 appeal but i need to see side profile.

you've called me undesirable yet you've said I'm not ugly.🀣 Like, it's not hard to tell that you're just tryna get on my nerves. it's easy to tell the difference between someone who's being brutally honest vs someone who's just trying to put someone else down .. First few guys who said I was a 6, I accepted because their just being honest... You're just a dick. I'm not a femcel as well jfl, I do indeed have a life outside of the internet and these kind of forums, I can immediately tell that you don't because of your secluded perspective of the world and the way you referred to me and black girls as "sheboons" as soon as I asked you what was masculine about my face, big incel trait icl. I'm here for the same reasons you are. Btw my pheno is ALSO east african, which is completely different to that of west african.
im sorry to break it to you desperaate men on this forum will gvie you validation and try to delude you from reality i dont hate african women in all honesty do men irl give you compliments and find you attractive? if not your not a 6 im really sorry to tell u that

lmao im here cus of dillon lathams populartizing the black pill and no im not entirely incel im just trying to gtive back to the community that helped me asnend if im being honest dont be so quiuck to assume and also im sorry for calling you a "sheboon" jfl didnt know youd take to heart yes white girls get called karens asians get called chinks currys get called pajeeta justn accept the banter you low iq femcel

you are a complete r****d if you take comments from thirsty incels round here jfl look how u are irl and get treated there == your level in looks trying to validate your ugly dumbass on a thirsty mens incel forum is crazy ngl

you are a complete r****d if you take comments from thirsty incels round here jfl look how u are irl and get treated there == your level in looks trying to validate your ugly dumbass on a thirsty mens incel forum is crazy ngI do get compliments often irl
I get compliments irl SO OFTEN. I'm here to maximise my appeal as much as possible. I'm acc done n***a

i have to disagree with S1d567. I don't think she looks masculine at all. I agree with the rating of 6, her looks level is between 5 and 7, but I don't know why. One flaw I noticed is her eyebrows look too lightweight, not enough hair density on those eyebrows.

I get compliments irl SO OFTEN. I'm here to maximise my appeal as much as possible. I'm acc done n***a
compliments from your "mats" dont count girls glaze eachother even if shes a fatass or ltb its crazy

i have to disagree with S1d567. I don't think she looks masculine at all. I agree with the rating of 6, her looks level is between 5 and 7, but I don't know why. One flaw I noticed is her eyebrows look too lightweight, not enough hair density on those eyebrows.
shes is not a htb at most shes a 4.5 or mid ltb - lower tier becky

compliments from your "mats" dont count girls glaze eachother even if shes a fatass or ltb its crazy
I'm not talking about my friends. Once again I'm not a femcel. I have gotten compliments from the opposite gender from various races not just black. Your whole bullshit about "you have an nigerian pheno, so your masculine" is just so beyond insane. It's like you haven't even looked at the pictures, you saw my ethnicity and my skin and just wrote down negative stereotypical attributes that nigerians have or whatever you've seen on other black girls and acted as if it subscribes to me and completely ignored my east african side. I'm average or slightly below and I'm okay with that. I'm here to get MAXIMISE my appeal as much as possible. I don't understand why you're trying to insist that I'm just objectively ugly when I'm just not... You're input was not constructive nor objective so I started to argue.

I'm not talking about my friends. Once again I'm not a femcel. I have gotten compliments from the opposite gender from various races not just black. Your whole bullshit about "you have an nigerian pheno, so your masculine" is just so beyond insane. It's like you haven't even looked at the pictures, you saw my ethnicity and my skin and just wrote down negative stereotypical attributes that nigerians have or whatever you've seen on other black girls and acted as if it subscribes to me and completely ignored my east african side. I'm average or slightly below and I'm okay with that. I'm here to get MAXIMISE my appeal as much as possible. I don't understand why you're trying to insist that I'm just objectively ugly when I'm just not... You're input was not constructive nor objective so I started to argue.
good for you then icba to write a paragraph you do you, but i think your quite ugly not cuase of race or phenomy brain just automitcally within 23ms determined your not attractive thats just it ofc my opnion doesnt matter im just expressing it

good for you then icba to write a paragraph you do you, but i think your quite ugly not cuase of race or phenomy brain just automitcally within 23ms determined your not attractive thats just it ofc my opnion doesnt matter im just expressing it
okay

Back