Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Jeff is the living proof that environment affects face

Ethan Asia

Banned
Top Contributor
Jeff Cavalaiere would be chad if he wasn't affected by environment, as you can see - He have pretty good cheekbones, bigonial width, chin size, flat occiput, forehead/eye ratios

and regardless of his UEE which breaks his eye area, he have pretty good hooding and those things i mentioned are the LEAST affectionated By Environment, tho i think they are predetermined in womb (Prenatal T), and his growth pattern was just nothing more than genetics.

Screenshot_20200628-013433_YouTube.jpg
JeffAlley1_400x400.jpg

Hovewer he have one of the worst midface, and we know that flat, recessed, and negatively angled midface causes:

• Prominent under-eye circles
  • Negative vector
  • Sclera (Not severe in Jeff's case)
  • Low FWHR
  • Elongated skull appearance
  • Hooked and long nose
  • Long philtrum (in some cases)
  • Gummy smile (in some cases)
  • Recessed chin
  • High gonial angle / high ramus
  • Low positioned hyoid

But jeff posses all the trait i've just mentioned some are more severe than the others,

images.jpeg

remember they are caused by midface manipulation, and he would be chad if his midface grew right, so many bones are connected to midface, yet it is affected by environment by most, why?

-The problems we see today are common, and i'm talking specifically about environment influence on face,

(Posture might be of minor influence, but this guy explained well the environment affection).

if you want to prevent bad growth or possibly enchance good growth of your midface, pay attention to:

â–ªDon't mouthbreath at all
- Keeping your lip seal and teeths together is going to grow your jaw and midface evenly, you won't have bite problems if you're doing so, no convexity angle (A.k.a no recessed midface).

â–ªHave good spinal posture - Might be cope but everything bad has it's consequences, so you can't get away with poor posture. I believe it caused downard grown maxilla and scleral show in the first place.

â–ªNo tooth extraction (or atleast less as possible) - Another thing that might be legit is tooth extraction during childhood, but this only applies until you reach age 10. During the period of primary teeth eruption, and having deciduous teeth fully developed. Deciduous teeths act as a space maintainers for primary thing. If you remove decidous teeth to early (From a case of cariers or whatever), the adjacent teeth will colapse onto each other and start occupying the space of the lost tooth, and that has the domino effect which can f**k up your palate for the rest of your teeths because all the other teeths will erupt in the improper position. I can confirm this is legit myself
(👆Proof this is legit)

â–ªNo tooth extraction at all - We aren't 'meant to have less teeths', god created us to have all teeths and extraction is going to leave you with recession and TMJ complications, this greatly implies that environment theory is legit once again.

â–ªBreastfeeding for atleast 2 years or more - Is as same as MIMICING MEWING, so basically breastfeeding will have the same beneift on your kid just like mewing does, see picture:

27540702_1800585216639301_7408044114529482338_n.jpg

If you look at the babies, they naturally develop proper oral posture through breastfeeding, but i've seen no mother who breastfeed their child for more than few months. Regardless, kids who are breastfeed don't have cavities - Why? Because human milk is alkaline, and you can prevent yourself from having tooth cavity if you're eating alkaline food. (Very long subject i might make thread out of it).

â–ª(Optional) Facepulling from an young age - If you're screwed by environment, you could reverse that damage to an extend.

â–ªHard mastication - Is going to improve bigonial width (If you have decent masseter insertions), and lower your ramus overtime.

Those are all major things that environment influence when it comes to facial growth (Mechanical influence), so if jeff managed to fix these things, he would be gigachad at the time. Of course, i haven't talked about environment influence on hormones > and how that further influence facial growth pattern (Masculinization), that's gonna be next thread, this is how MECHANICAL influence changes facial growth !

Jeff is kind of leanmaxxing life fuel. I still think he looks good. Imagine what he would have looked like at 20-25% bodyfat

Jeff is kind of leanmaxxing life fuel. I still think he looks good. Imagine what he would have looked like at 20-25% bodyfat
Best trait he possesses is his hairline. Lucky bastard, he's most definitely on TRT as well.

Best trait he possesses is his hairline. Lucky bastard, he's most definitely on TRT as well.
The fact that he is really lean it’s a halo in itself even for the face. Really is genuine lifefuel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think his midface overflaws everything good he has, making him 'normie' psl rating