- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
n***a tagging mess
Lowkey thought he was a modn***a tagging mess![]()
I showed Tony the proofwhere’s proof its a dox of u and him tho u can’t just accuse ppl of ts, message the mods u tard
and whatd he sayI showed Tony the proof
Just another warning JFLand whatd he say
he gave her a warningand whatd he say
No you doxxed his discord massages@boxeur did I doxx your face?
Messages between as jokingly talking about having babies? Thats doxx? AlrightNo you doxxed his discord massages
Hi prettyIf it was just on discord they won't fo much ngl
she shared her convo with him on discord and shared my face bruhIf it was just on discord they won't fo much ngl
Where did she dox you guysTulip didn’t dox once but two times ! And she already has 2 warnings and still didn’t get banned, me and @boxeur were doxxed by her and she’s still not banned ,
Remember without rules we are nothing but savages
View attachment 156210
On her last thread but she edited it I still have the pic and @boxeur on her thread against @salchipapaWhere did she dox you guys
She posted it here broBanning only works if they post the dox here, jfl though holytruefag should have been banned when he did it
Hi tulipHi pretty
forums cursedTulip didn’t dox once but two times ! And she already has 2 warnings and still didn’t get banned, me and @boxeur were doxxed by her and she’s still not banned ,
Remember without rules we are nothing but savages
View attachment 156210
Oh idk then, you should have ssed itShe posted it here bro
I didOh idk then, you should have ssed it
Can I see, or no?I did
Will show you on dc laterCan I see, or no?
I’ll send you the pic on orgYou should be reporting content instead of using the mention feature whenever possible; reporting it keeps it up in the queue even when it's closed so other staff can re-review the content if they need to in the future. When you mention or PM instead of report, you leave it solely up to the moderator you've contacted.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the DMs thing though. 'Leaking DMs' used to be a rule, but I stopped having staff perma ban for it if it didn't include any personal info in the screenshot. We just edit them out or delete the thread upon the user in the screenshot's request. It wasn't a big deal in a majority of cases.
Tell him bae. And a mod already increased my warning by 60% he said im on thin ice. The fuck. UghYou should be reporting content instead of using the mention feature whenever possible; reporting it keeps it up in the queue even when it's closed so other staff can re-review the content if they need to in the future. When you mention or PM instead of report, you leave it solely up to the moderator you've contacted.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the DMs thing though. 'Leaking DMs' used to be a rule, but I stopped having staff perma ban for it if it didn't include any personal info in the screenshot. We just edit them out or delete the thread upon the user in the screenshot's request. It wasn't a big deal in a majority of cases.
the userbase avr age is 13 do u expect any frontal lobe maturity to be thereYou should be reporting content instead of using the mention feature whenever possible; reporting it keeps it up in the queue even when it's closed so other staff can re-review the content if they need to in the future. When you mention or PM instead of report, you leave it solely up to the moderator you've contacted.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the DMs thing though. 'Leaking DMs' used to be a rule, but I stopped having staff perma ban for it if it didn't include any personal info in the screenshot. We just edit them out or delete the thread upon the user in the screenshot's request. It wasn't a big deal in a majority of cases.
Not you talking alurmo lmaooothe userbase avr age is 13 do u expect any frontal lobe maturity to be there
says ikramyNot you talking alurmo lmaooo
Not you talking alurmo lmaooo
playground tier argumentsays ikramy
WAIT YOU'RE IKRAMY???Not you talking alurmo lmaooo
Your whole personality is hunter or a banned user lolplayground tier argument
"says you"
says peter33playground tier argument
"says you"
That’s the boss of this family you are talking about!I KNEW HE WAS UGLY JFL MANNNN
It was not me on this oneTell him bae. And a mod already increased my warning by 60% he said im on thin ice. The fuck. Ugh
Send in dmsOn her last thread but she edited it I still have the pic and @boxeur on her thread against @salchipapa
n***a i did NOT get doxxed
no@boxeur did I doxx your face?
Your dc chat n***an***a i did NOT get doxxed
that was a messageYour dc chat n***a