Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jfl at the mods.

Deleted Member 76607

ㅤ
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
21,891
Solutions
6
Online time
1mo 1h
Reputation
79,594
Tulip didn’t dox once but two times ! And she already has 2 warnings and still didn’t get banned, me and @boxeur were doxxed by her and she’s still not banned ,
Remember without rules we are nothing but savages
IMG_8297.gif
 
Tulip didn’t dox once but two times ! And she already has 2 warnings and still didn’t get banned, me and @boxeur were doxxed by her and she’s still not banned ,
Remember without rules we are nothing but savages
View attachment 156210
Where did she dox you guys
 
You should be reporting content instead of using the mention feature whenever possible; reporting it keeps it up in the queue even when it's closed so other staff can re-review the content if they need to in the future. When you mention or PM instead of report, you leave it solely up to the moderator you've contacted.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the DMs thing though. 'Leaking DMs' used to be a rule, but I stopped having staff perma ban for it if it didn't include any personal info in the screenshot. We just edit them out or delete the thread upon the user in the screenshot's request. It wasn't a big deal in a majority of cases.
 
You should be reporting content instead of using the mention feature whenever possible; reporting it keeps it up in the queue even when it's closed so other staff can re-review the content if they need to in the future. When you mention or PM instead of report, you leave it solely up to the moderator you've contacted.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the DMs thing though. 'Leaking DMs' used to be a rule, but I stopped having staff perma ban for it if it didn't include any personal info in the screenshot. We just edit them out or delete the thread upon the user in the screenshot's request. It wasn't a big deal in a majority of cases.
I’ll send you the pic on org
 
You should be reporting content instead of using the mention feature whenever possible; reporting it keeps it up in the queue even when it's closed so other staff can re-review the content if they need to in the future. When you mention or PM instead of report, you leave it solely up to the moderator you've contacted.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the DMs thing though. 'Leaking DMs' used to be a rule, but I stopped having staff perma ban for it if it didn't include any personal info in the screenshot. We just edit them out or delete the thread upon the user in the screenshot's request. It wasn't a big deal in a majority of cases.
Tell him bae. And a mod already increased my warning by 60% he said im on thin ice. The fuck. Ugh
 
You should be reporting content instead of using the mention feature whenever possible; reporting it keeps it up in the queue even when it's closed so other staff can re-review the content if they need to in the future. When you mention or PM instead of report, you leave it solely up to the moderator you've contacted.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the DMs thing though. 'Leaking DMs' used to be a rule, but I stopped having staff perma ban for it if it didn't include any personal info in the screenshot. We just edit them out or delete the thread upon the user in the screenshot's request. It wasn't a big deal in a majority of cases.
the userbase avr age is 13 do u expect any frontal lobe maturity to be there
 
BYEEEE THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED AND I MOG THIS n***a BYEEEE LMAO BYEEEE


 
I KNEW HE WAS UGLY JFL MANNNN
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top