Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jordan Barrett for Paco Rabanne

MrdrCake

Ϫ The Voice of the order of Nihil Ϫ
Guild
Order of Nihil
I put this thread in off topic because idrk where else to put it

I’m doing a project at school about advertising, obviously I’m using Jordan’s iconic Paco Rabanne ad

I saw these pics on a site while doing research, I’ve never seen these pics of him before

Attachments

• IMG_0024.jpeg
    IMG_0024.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0025.jpeg
    IMG_0025.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0026.jpeg
    IMG_0026.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 8
mog test

if u look at the man in the photo before u look at the woman u know they mog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
mog test

if u look at the man in the photo before u look at the woman u know they mog
I think I know why Jordan’s got so skinny and uncanny actually, there’s been a big thing about a lot of celebs like Kim Kardashian taking a drug called ozempic that causes like hella weight loss, he’s in that whole celebrity ecosystem so it would make sense that’s how he go so thin so fast

Plus hella surgeries

I think I know why Jordan’s got so skinny and uncanny actually, there’s been a big thing about a lot of celebs like Kim Kardashian taking a drug called ozempic that causes like hella weight loss, he’s in that whole celebrity ecosystem so it would make sense that’s how he go so thin so fast

Plus hella surgeries
He looks awful because of it though he lost hella appeal imo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He looks awful because of it though he lost hella appeal imo
Yeahhhhh but in his defence he’s a model and it seems to be getting him a lot of work, I don’t think he cares that much about his appeal with regular people

But yeah he looks super uncanny now

I put this thread in off topic because idrk where else to put it

I’m doing a project at school about advertising, obviously I’m using Jordan’s iconic Paco Rabanne ad

I saw these pics on a site while doing research, I’ve never seen these pics of him before

Attachments

• MTXX_MR20240509_224752531.jpg
    MTXX_MR20240509_224752531.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 7