What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey to 6 ft … hopefully

mascululafla

Hi, I am mascululafla, I am 21y and about 5’6 - 5’7 depending on the time of the day.
Of course the title is just a joke, but I really hope to grow 1-2 inches taller, because my brother is 2 inches taller than me and all the males from my family are taller.

I will update you everytime with what I do in order to grow a little bit taller.

I am looking into a mix of getting some suplements or something like a “stack” (I think that s how it s called) and doing exercises.

I just want to know if someone managed to grow in legs/torso after 18 and how is it possible, besides surgery.

Looking forward to get some good tips!
Also, I am so determined, because I saw people on the internet that they managed to grow after 18, but I am not so sure if it’s possible. That’s why I came here to know other’s opinion about growing taller.

Nnn

Are you from ethnic countries or from the west??

Alcibiades

Looking for a petite INTJ Tomboy GF
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Hi, I am mascululafla, I am 21y and about 5’6 - 5’7 depending on the time of the day.
Of course the title is just a joke, but I really hope to grow 1-2 inches taller, because my brother is 2 inches taller than me and all the males from my family are taller.

I will update you everytime with what I do in order to grow a little bit taller.

I am looking into a mix of getting some suplements or something like a “stack” (I think that s how it s called) and doing exercises.

I just want to know if someone managed to grow in legs/torso after 18 and how is it possible, besides surgery.

Looking forward to get some good tips!
Also, I am so determined, because I saw people on the internet that they managed to grow after 18, but I am not so sure if it’s possible. That’s why I came here to know other’s opinion about growing taller.
Get an x-ray of your hand. It will tell you if your growth plates are still open. If they're closed start saving up for limb lengthening.

jofko256

reputation_scoree

Get an x-ray of your hand. It will tell you if your growth plates are still open. If they're closed start saving up for limb lengthening.
If they're open what should one do? I am 6', 18 and shortest in family (Younger brother - 15 and 6'2 and father was 6'2 at his prime)

Nnn

Get an x-ray of your hand
normie advice..
growth plates of hands fuse first, there can be a chance of open growth plates in legs even if hands are fused
also growth plates in spine close during 20s

Alcibiades

Looking for a petite INTJ Tomboy GF
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

If they're open what should one do? I am 6', 18 and shortest in family (Younger brother - 15 and 6'2 and father was 6'2 at his prime)
look into HGH injections. Although the overall effectiveness is debateable in later teenagers.

jofko256

reputation_scoree

Isn't there anything else that would work? Even as you said effectiveness is debatable

Pendejo

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

I wonder why so many people wanting to be taller end up in this forum, almost all the new user registrations are short guys planning to heightmax.

Nnn

I wonder why so many people wanting to be taller end up in this forum, almost all the new user registrations are short guys planning to heightmax.
I could write an essay on how crucial is height....
U don't know what short guys go through tbh ,,
I'm 5'7 on a good day ,If I was any shorter than 5'4 I would have 100% roped even if I had a sean o'pry face

Pendejo

Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

I could write an essay on how crucial is height....
U don't know what short guys go through tbh
That's not what I meant, I know that height is crucial, it is just that in others forums heightmaxers don't seem to take up such a large percentage of the userbase.