Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Journey to 6 ft … hopefully

mascululafla

Hi, I am mascululafla, I am 21y and about 5’6 - 5’7 depending on the time of the day.
Of course the title is just a joke, but I really hope to grow 1-2 inches taller, because my brother is 2 inches taller than me and all the males from my family are taller.

I will update you everytime with what I do in order to grow a little bit taller.

I am looking into a mix of getting some suplements or something like a “stack” (I think that s how it s called) and doing exercises.

I just want to know if someone managed to grow in legs/torso after 18 and how is it possible, besides surgery.

Looking forward to get some good tips!
Also, I am so determined, because I saw people on the internet that they managed to grow after 18, but I am not so sure if it’s possible. That’s why I came here to know other’s opinion about growing taller.

Are you from ethnic countries or from the west??

Hi, I am mascululafla, I am 21y and about 5’6 - 5’7 depending on the time of the day.
Of course the title is just a joke, but I really hope to grow 1-2 inches taller, because my brother is 2 inches taller than me and all the males from my family are taller.

I will update you everytime with what I do in order to grow a little bit taller.

I am looking into a mix of getting some suplements or something like a “stack” (I think that s how it s called) and doing exercises.

I just want to know if someone managed to grow in legs/torso after 18 and how is it possible, besides surgery.

Looking forward to get some good tips!
Also, I am so determined, because I saw people on the internet that they managed to grow after 18, but I am not so sure if it’s possible. That’s why I came here to know other’s opinion about growing taller.
Get an x-ray of your hand. It will tell you if your growth plates are still open. If they're closed start saving up for limb lengthening.

Get an x-ray of your hand. It will tell you if your growth plates are still open. If they're closed start saving up for limb lengthening.
If they're open what should one do? I am 6', 18 and shortest in family (Younger brother - 15 and 6'2 and father was 6'2 at his prime)

Get an x-ray of your hand
normie advice..
growth plates of hands fuse first, there can be a chance of open growth plates in legs even if hands are fused
also growth plates in spine close during 20s

If they're open what should one do? I am 6', 18 and shortest in family (Younger brother - 15 and 6'2 and father was 6'2 at his prime)
look into HGH injections. Although the overall effectiveness is debateable in later teenagers.

Isn't there anything else that would work? Even as you said effectiveness is debatable

I wonder why so many people wanting to be taller end up in this forum, almost all the new user registrations are short guys planning to heightmax.

I wonder why so many people wanting to be taller end up in this forum, almost all the new user registrations are short guys planning to heightmax.
I could write an essay on how crucial is height....
U don't know what short guys go through tbh ,,
I'm 5'7 on a good day ,If I was any shorter than 5'4 I would have 100% roped even if I had a sean o'pry face

I could write an essay on how crucial is height....
U don't know what short guys go through tbh
That's not what I meant, I know that height is crucial, it is just that in others forums heightmaxers don't seem to take up such a large percentage of the userbase.

I'd eat raw meat. I've heard of people growing after the growth plates have closed.

What have you gone through?
Don't ask man
i have a very intimidating loner personality, but these kind of personality looks cringe on manlets
Got into many fights, coz people underestimate my fighting abilities by height

all my female teachers use to bully me and insult me , those whores always got angry seeing my face and size ,If I had a gun I would have killed those whores
I had f*****g 0 respect in my class, girls thought I was a creep or shit
I was famous all over my school (with a negative reputation) coz of fights and insults, nobody liked me
i never kissed a female ....but now I don't want any female validation or love or any other BS
I'm looksmaxxing so I can get away with rap3 and beating those whores and chad
I never lived my teenage years,when everyone were making memories ..
I have so much f*****g anger inside me

I'm trying to get tall.
Also I want to emulate a vegetarian who developed parkinsans disease and spent half the year on the toilet while literally having sugar injected into his vains in order to give him enough kick to do public speeches.

I'll make sure to memorize this to my scarred and liquidated head of mine.
You seem to know how to locate emotional twinks, graceful bow and reddit gold to you, Kill Animals.
You're welcome, and thanks for the reddit gold.
I can confirm this from my own experiences; If I ever acted emotional in front of a woman I was dating, I would literally watch her attraction towards me deflate like a tire. Once they get that image into their head of you doing something like that, it sticks with them forever and may give them the gumption to break it off.

Part of what it means to be a man is to be in control, and emotions are the antithesis to control as they end up controlling you. And if I can make you emotional or angry just by the way I talk to you, then that means I can control you.