Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info just be confident bro

aguachento

a guy doing his thing
Top Contributor
"just be confident bro"

<doesn’t know that confidence is a reflection of GABA levels and receptivity>

Mouthbreathing is for anxious people.

Chad bond

You ever see James Bond breathing through his mouth when things get tough?

Rarely.

Mouthbreathing takes stimulation away from the Vagus nerve which in turn lowers parasympathetic activity (when GABA is released) and increases all kinds of stress hormones (Estrogen, serotonin, cortisol, adrenaline etc.)

Nose breathing also helps this by expanding the face/cranium and improving the flow of CSF, which pumps GABA through the brain and spinal cord.

if we are at it, nosebreathing also enhances GABA production by slowing the time it takes to exhale.

short exhales deplete a lot of CO2 whereas long exhales don’t.

CO2 is protective against stress and hence GABA will rise.

Then, inhaling (properly) widens the face/skull. Active exhalation causes the face to become narrower. People with narrow faces/skulls are chronically forcing the exhalation portion of the breath rather than a passive exhalation. This reduces CO2 and GABA.

GHdVTeMasAAx8sU.jpeg
GHdVVskaYAAgj4W.jpeg

A passive (slow) exhalation is what people should do 99% of the time. Short forced exhalers will have narrower skulls and lower CO2/GABA levels.

GI0Q7XKbQAABl_g.jpeg

Amino profile also matters, aminos like Taurine and Glycine promote GABA synthesis whereas Methionine tends to activate a GABA lowering stress response.

- Co2 tolerance (which correlates with palatal width)
- Sleep
- Light environment
- Nutrient intake

all manage GABA

btw i realised i have a really big skull jfl

big skull
nah they went extinct to inceldom

that is why modern skulls are modern skulls

skull 2 big and forward hyoid is why im incel, i draw pic to explain

the pic u posted might resemble a squidward chad, not incel. But what happens if u remove the zygo prominence, saggy soggy cheeks. so if that skull type dont have enough zygo development, incel.
1713891043103.png

nah they went extinct to inceldom

that is why modern skulls are modern skulls

skull 2 big and forward hyoid is why im incel, i draw pic to explain

the pic u posted might resemble a squidward chad, not incel. But what happens if u remove the zygo prominence, saggy soggy cheeks. so if that skull type dont have enough zygo development, incel.
View attachment 28559
zygomas are directly related to the mastication forces , you cant have a warrior skull without big zygos

zygomas are directly related to the mastication forces , you cant have a warrior skull without big zygos
nah i have sloped warrior skull and it makes me an incel, its ogre if u have warrior skull but not zygos

unless what u were saying is that u "cant" because ull become incel, then yeah

and mastication can make u an incel 2

threads of this:
https://looksmax.org/threads/male-archetypes-spectrum.546560/

R u guys talking about my brachy warrior skull

I dont wanna have brachy its very ugly and abnormal

images (19).jpeg
Brachy is oger and doli is royal

View attachment 28590
COPE
its hard to be gl with a tall skull , youll need very good harmony ( chico ) or very good bones ( maher )

[/URL]

thread is weak. their pics dont match the geometry pics.

but i agree, royal skull mogs

neither of these are ideal:
1714043213231.png
the et one looks more incel though

COPE
its hard to be gl with a tall skull , youll need very good harmony ( chico ) or very good bones ( maher )
tall skull makes u look alpha

short skull is like this
1714043390841.png
tall skull is this
1714043401156.png

1714043639328.png