Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

LIFE CHANGING INVENTION IDEA

jugninokilo

So you know the feeling after you nut when you become a super genius? (post nut clarity) what if we were to join together to make an invetion that jerks you off all day and a little bag to story ur cum so that you have infinite post not clarity or atleast for a day. the world would become so much better with all men becoming geniuses

So you know the feeling after you nut when you become a super genius? (post nut clarity) what if we were to join together to make an invetion that jerks you off all day and a little bag to story ur cum so that you have infinite post not clarity or atleast for a day. the world would become so much better with all men becoming geniuses
I had an invention similar to this. You would solve global warming by creating a masturbator machine, your sexual motions would power the machine which would be a generator of energy. In this way, female sex bots could save the planet from global warming.

The problem with your invention is it would actually reduce post nut clarity since they are masturbating all day. Post nut clarity=asexual. And I'm not sure asexual=genius, it is a meme that asexuals are geniuses, but I'm not sure asexual automatically means someone is a genius.

Back