- Joined
- Aug 30, 2025
- Messages
- 3,914
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 5d 4h
- Reputation
- 6,547
- Location
- Haunted mound
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
think about proportion dont cut blindlyView attachment 415574Lips are slightly wider, happy with results so far but I’m gonna do more yk
Be careful and make sure to cut deep enough to prevent scarringView attachment 415574Lips are slightly wider, happy with results so far but I’m gonna do more yk
Pls before and after![]()
All that and can’t do the basic.View attachment 415574Lips are slightly wider, happy with results so far but I’m gonna do more yk
You look like u have herpes g
I’m currently doing the “basics” as I’m lip cutting retawdAll that and can’t do the basic.
Well you are still fatI’m currently doing the “basics” as I’m lip cutting retawd
NahBe careful and make sure to cut deep enough to prevent scarring
Uhh also are you doing Lido I feel like lip cutting would hurt a lot
It doesn't hurtBe careful and make sure to cut deep enough to prevent scarring
Uhh also are you doing Lido I feel like lip cutting would hurt a lot
No shit you think losing weight takes a day?Well you are still fat
Thanks but I’m notthink about proportion dont cut blindly
You’ve had 6 months lil n***aNo shit you think losing weight takes a day?
Yeah and I’m down like 50 pounds r****dYou’ve had 6 months lil n***a
Damn bro If I was a woman,my p***y would be drowning now.View attachment 415574Lips are slightly wider, happy with results so far but I’m gonna do more yk
Ye Ye espere, what are you doing hereYou look like u have herpes g
it's called smv foidYou look like u have herpes g
брат, ты не лтнView attachment 415574Lips are slightly wider, happy with results so far but I’m gonna do more yk
I amNo way youre lltn
Yeah it isis this from the lip cutting?
it doesnt look like its a part of your lips
be careful
View attachment 415680
Ty papiDamn bro If I was a woman,my p***y would be drowning now.
NiceView attachment 415574Lips are slightly wider, happy with results so far but I’m gonna do more yk
don’t u get weed munchies or wtv it’s calledNah
I’m rawdogging it rn but I also smoke weed so I feel like that helps
Yeah but it’s not like it’s gonna make you eat just suppress itdon’t u get weed munchies or wtv it’s called