Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lip cutting 6 month update

Horrific

Druggie mentalcel • dsbm listener
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Aug 30, 2025
Messages
3,914
Solutions
1
Online time
5d 4h
Reputation
6,547
Location
Haunted mound
IMG_2129.webp
Lips are slightly wider, happy with results so far but I’m gonna do more yk
 
View attachment 415574Lips are slightly wider, happy with results so far but I’m gonna do more yk
Be careful and make sure to cut deep enough to prevent scarring

Uhh also are you doing Lido I feel like lip cutting would hurt a lot
 
Pls before and after 😢
 
Be careful and make sure to cut deep enough to prevent scarring

Uhh also are you doing Lido I feel like lip cutting would hurt a lot
Nah
I’m rawdogging it rn but I also smoke weed so I feel like that helps
 
Be careful and make sure to cut deep enough to prevent scarring

Uhh also are you doing Lido I feel like lip cutting would hurt a lot
It doesn't hurt
 
You look like u have herpes g
Ye Ye espere, what are you doing here❓
don-ramon-que.gif

Dodging peak frfr, 'cause a peak old monito just returned 🫰🏻
So if you would hop on the morcilla shuttle with us 💎
Star Lord de frente.webp
 
is this from the lip cutting?
it doesnt look like its a part of your lips
be careful

1788221631660.webp
 
Nah
I’m rawdogging it rn but I also smoke weed so I feel like that helps
don’t u get weed munchies or wtv it’s called
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top