Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide List of looksmaxxing practices I have collected (feel free to add)

Would like to preface with the fact that I don't use all of these, some are not for my hair/skin type and some I just haven't gotten around to yet.

1. Facial icing
2. Dermaplaning (with and actual scalpel not with those serated shits)
3. Microneedling/dermastamping (NOT dermarolling, that is bad for your skin and creates wide V-like holes)
4. Gua sha
5. Jaw training rubber chewables, the kind that go in-between your molars (the kind that chew in the front are bad, your molars are designed to chew, your front teeth are not and can move)
6. Red (and other color) light therapy
7. Silk pillow cases
8. Silk lined beanies and hats
9. Durags that separate your locs from your forehead to prevent oil build up and acne
10. Epilating
11. Maintaining an eyebrow shape that properly frames your face through waxing, shaving, or threading
12. Single blade safety razors over triple/double blade plastic razors that lead to ingrown hairs
13. Washing your sheets and pillowcases regularly
14. Sunscreen everyday
15. Tasteless electrolyte (or other vitamin) additive for your water
16. Hair oiling and scalp massage
17. Dental hygiene (Floss before brushing, mouth wash, tongue scraper, etc.)
18. Sleeping on your back
19. Mewing
20. Stretching for flexibility
21. Dry brushing for lymphatic drainage
22. Breath training lung respirators (you put it in your mouth and just breathe in and out, you can change the difficulty as well. it basically just trains your lungs and prevents shortness of breath and getting out of breath easily.
23. Some people say breathing out of your nose instead of your mouth, i haven't done my research on that though
24. Wooden massage tools for lymphatic drainage
25. Ice baths
26. Cold showers
27. Getting enough fiber in your diet
28. Getting enough probiotics in your diet
29. Taking vitamin supplements by mouth (collagen, fiber, B12, K, etc)
30. Grip training with hand squeezers
31. Silk bonnets for sleeping
32. Lemon water before eating to aid digestion
33. Spinal decompression

yeah that's about all i can think of right now, I'll add more in an edit if i can think of any more :)

Would like to preface with the fact that I don't use all of these, some are not for my hair/skin type and some I just haven't gotten around to yet.

1. Facial icing
2. Dermaplaning (with and actual scalpel not with those serated shits)
3. Microneedling/dermastamping (NOT dermarolling, that is bad for your skin and creates wide V-like holes)
4. Gua sha
5. Jaw training rubber chewables, the kind that go in-between your molars (the kind that chew in the front are bad, your molars are designed to chew, your front teeth are not and can move)
6. Red (and other color) light therapy
7. Silk pillow cases
8. Silk lined beanies and hats
9. Durags that separate your locs from your forehead to prevent oil build up and acne
10. Epilating
11. Maintaining an eyebrow shape that properly frames your face through waxing, shaving, or threading
12. Single blade safety razors over triple/double blade plastic razors that lead to ingrown hairs
13. Washing your sheets and pillowcases regularly
14. Sunscreen everyday
15. Tasteless electrolyte (or other vitamin) additive for your water
16. Hair oiling and scalp massage
17. Dental hygiene (Floss before brushing, mouth wash, tongue scraper, etc.)
18. Sleeping on your back
19. Mewing
20. Stretching for flexibility
21. Dry brushing for lymphatic drainage
22. Breath training lung respirators (you put it in your mouth and just breathe in and out, you can change the difficulty as well. it basically just trains your lungs and prevents shortness of breath and getting out of breath easily.
23. Some people say breathing out of your nose instead of your mouth, i haven't done my research on that though
24. Wooden massage tools for lymphatic drainage
25. Ice baths
26. Cold showers
27. Getting enough fiber in your diet
28. Getting enough probiotics in your diet
29. Taking vitamin supplements by mouth (collagen, fiber, B12, K, etc)
30. Grip training with hand squeezers
31. Silk bonnets for sleeping
32. Lemon water before eating to aid digestion
33. Spinal decompression

yeah that's about all i can think of right now, I'll add more in an edit if i can think of any more :)
That pretty much all tbh, although you could add eye pulling and eyelash curling

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That pretty much all tbh, although you could add eye pulling and eyelash curling
I would consider eyelash curling to be more of a cosmetic thing because your eyelashes uncurl after a little while and you can't really train them but honestly guys should be taking more advantage of it. Like a lot of guys have actually super long natural lashes. As for eye pulling I'm not actually sure if that works? I mean I could be wrong but it doesn't seem super based in science.

nose breathing is legit

also good posture